• Navigation
Page 131 of 229 FirstFirst ... 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 2601 to 2620 of 4568
  1. #2601
    Death by snoo snoo
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    22,117
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Syntax Error
    FFXIV Server
    Cactuar

    Sweep the Giants

    Lose 4 of 5 to the Cubs and Astros.


    dusty.jpg

  2. #2602
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    lol. if I'd known I was supposed to update the thread with fantasy baseball progress every day, I would, but seeing me in first the entire time would be boring
    I check the daily email each morning actually, I just never change my team cause I don't know what I'm doing

  3. #2603
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    Hey look I'm not in dead last at least
    Yup, my back is sore having all 11 of you on top of me.

  4. #2604
    Soa
    Soa is offline
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,889
    BG Level
    6

    Oh look at that, Polanco is hurt again. I can't wait to have Mini Mart be our starting 3B in the playoffs.

  5. #2605
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    There's nothing I can do about my roster, outside of pitching, since my offense is mostly locked into place. Just need a few guys to produce. Picked up a few pitching moves here since i'm under the max and pace, so figured I'd go for a couple long shots.

  6. #2606
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Ugh. SPorts South is fucked up for me, so I can't watch the Braves. :<

  7. #2607
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss View Post
    Also,

    I'M IN FIRST PALAAAAACE

    So that lasted a while.

  8. #2608
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,732
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Ugh. SPorts South is fucked up for me, so I can't watch the Braves. :<
    Man I feel bad for Daniel murphy, even though that slide wasn't really dirty it was just fucking terrible and now his other knee is fucked up after taking that dirty slide and tearing his knee last year

  9. #2609
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    need a run? np we're bringing in phil hughes

    lololol

  10. #2610
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    331
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Sox winning the season series is huge.

  11. #2611
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    tim lincecum is the only pitcher to beat the phillies in the last 11 games, and he did it twice

  12. #2612
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    So Victorino gets 3 games (fair since he was using an ump as a blocking pad), but how the hell did Ramirez, Whiteside, and Polanco only get fined. I was figuring all 4 of them would get between 2-5 days

  13. #2613
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Melena View Post
    So Victorino gets 3 games (fair since he was using an ump as a blocking pad), but how the hell did Ramirez, Whiteside, and Polanco only get fined. I was figuring all 4 of them would get between 2-5 days
    I get why old man whiteside didnt get suspended, as it was pretty obvious he was just trying to prevent a fight, no matter how stupid the move was to do it. ramirez/polanco? fuck if I know. maybe SE and mlb decide suspensions in the same way - DICE ROLL

  14. #2614
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    413
    BG Level
    4

    I'm amazed Sandoval didn't get suspended, he choked Carlos Ruiz and threw at least one punch at Victorino when he was on the ground

  15. #2615
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    and the red sox bullpen blow it for wakefield again.

    JUST GET THE MAN HIS 200th WIN ALREADY!

  16. #2616
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    331
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I was listening to the broadcast on XM, did they say why Bard wasn't put in? I find it strange that Aceves got the 8th inning when Bard usually does.

  17. #2617
    jmc
    jmc is offline
    BEAHCAT
    BOSTON'S FINEST

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,634
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Mith Lothaire
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Cenarius

    Quote Originally Posted by Jb1210a View Post
    I was listening to the broadcast on XM, did they say why Bard wasn't put in? I find it strange that Aceves got the 8th inning when Bard usually does.
    Watching it at work with no sound, so no idea.

  18. #2618
    GATTACA!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    25,823
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by *Shinzon* View Post
    Man I feel bad for Daniel murphy, even though that slide wasn't really dirty it was just fucking terrible and now his other knee is fucked up after taking that dirty slide and tearing his knee last year
    Yeah that play sucked all around. I don't think Constanza meant to spike him, his foot hit the front of the bag but slipped off and Murphy's knee was there. They showed the replay way too many times.

  19. #2619
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    I get why old man whiteside didnt get suspended, as it was pretty obvious he was just trying to prevent a fight, no matter how stupid the move was to do it. ramirez/polanco? fuck if I know. maybe SE and mlb decide suspensions in the same way - DICE ROLL
    Is this serious?

    Whiteside's actions were intended to stir shit up even more. He was bouncing around like he was fucking Ali in the ring.

  20. #2620
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Penthesilea View Post
    Is this serious?

    Whiteside's actions were intended to stir shit up even more. He was bouncing around like he was fucking Ali in the ring.
    protecting your pitcher (a catcher's duty) is stirring shit up? ok. He wasn't going out to hurt anyone, he was blocking people from getting to his pitcher

Page 131 of 229 FirstFirst ... 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1451
    Last Post: 2012-03-23, 10:33
  2. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  3. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  4. Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 2011-04-09, 10:47
  5. 2010 MLB Season Discussion
    By Cephius in forum Sports
    Replies: 8309
    Last Post: 2010-11-16, 20:47
  6. 2009 MLB season discussion*
    By fren. in forum Sports
    Replies: 7026
    Last Post: 2010-02-08, 14:00
  7. MLB '08 Season Discussion
    By Doombard in forum Sports
    Replies: 1420
    Last Post: 2009-01-08, 16:58
  8. 2008 MLB season
    By pohibaba in forum Sports
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 2008-04-08, 18:25
  9. 2008 MLB Season
    By Lordcaim in forum Sports
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2008-03-05, 08:25