that's actually really cool. props yanks
that's actually really cool. props yanks
Yup. They were losing this game 7-1 at one point. Now up 22-8. Pretty redockulous
Yankees have hit more grand slams in one game than the Mets have hit in the last 2 years
How do you hide bad pitching? Hit three grannies in a game.
I would recommend not hitting any granny's, actually
I would just like to once again remind everyone of my hatred for AJ Burnett.
He's probably banking on another 3 grand slams to bail him out.
pffft, shitty ERA and WAR
look at that bb/9, lol
hr/9 and hr/fb, LOL
Jealousy.
Obv. jealousy.
Too bad that Halladay or Kershaw are going to win the Cy Young because their teams dont play shitty defense
kershaw is awesome - he should win it IMO
I'd win the Cy Young too if I pitched against the Giants
halladay best pitcher
3 times actually, 19.2 innings 4 ER 25Ks