fuck, the cubs scored a run
giants are screwed
fuck, the cubs scored a run
giants are screwed
HR/9 just went up a smaaaaaaaaaalll bit for timmy there
Can't wait for posey and sanchez to be back next year. if we can keep beltran we might be able to eek out 4 runs a game
Heady, what is this
http://imgboot.com/images/meechone/bakeroriginal.gif
Pro belt tightening.
God it doesn't matter who we play. Our offense makes any team's pitching staff look like the Big Red Machine.
Whatever ROOT is, is what airs the games. I had to suffer through one of their broadcasts when they played the Brewers last, and most of the double header was spent discussing a fan-made scoreboard of how much a group of three ate throughout the entire day. The announcers were the most dejected I've ever heard.
Eat shit Lackey, eat shit umps, GO GET EM JOE
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-conten...OvIqjqqUHi.gif
I see the Giants offense finally exploded tonight.
I think Lackey has eaten quite a bit of shit this season.
Lackey is a fat fuck
Yuniesky Betancourt (and Roenicke's failure to bench him) will be the reason the Brewers don't win the World Series.
Mark my words.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk
GIANTS
Getting housed by the Cubs and the Astros over and over in the middle of a playoff chase is... really pathetic.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 4G using Tapatalk
I'm looking forward to seeing the Diamondbacks in the NLDS
When you haven't scored more then 2 runs in the last 10 games, this happens. We are something like 13-22 against the worst of the NL Central and East. Arizona is like 21-10. That's the difference in the standings right there.
Just like you were looking forward to the Giants last year?