• Navigation
Page 195 of 229 FirstFirst ... 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 3881 to 3900 of 4568
  1. #3881
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Cardinals had a hell of a September.

    lol @ Rally Squirrel

  2. #3882
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Sometimes I think Tony La Russa is legitimately insane.

  3. #3883
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,732
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Sometimes I think Tony La Russa is legitimately insane.
    What the fuck was he even talking about lol

  4. #3884
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,156
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    charlie just said in the press conference, hes not sure whats up with howard..twisted ankle or torn ankle, hes not sure...hopefully not the latter, hate to see good players get hurt

  5. #3885
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    413
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Cail View Post
    charlie just said in the press conference, hes not sure whats up with howard..twisted ankle or torn ankle, hes not sure...hopefully not the latter, hate to see good players get hurt
    I disagree, Hopefully its career ending so the Phillies dont have to pay him

  6. #3886
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Only Rollins or Utley did any hitting in that series.

  7. #3887
    /lick
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,226
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Srs Bsns
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Orph View Post
    I disagree, Hopefully its career ending so the Phillies dont have to pay him
    It wouldn't be so bad if he weren't so good at 30 homer/100 RBI regular seasons and 0/wtfmoo post seasons.

  8. #3888
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    696
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Siren

    Now that was a game. I was in the 10th grade and over at a buddies' house during the Jack Morris game. We had to all huddle together and watch on a 4" black and white TV so his parents wouldn't catch us watching the game that late. This game had that same kind of feel. Like John Smoltz pointed out, the Phillies did it to themselves by sweeping the Braves at the end of the regular season. They would have opened against Arizona and would have totally crushed them.

  9. #3889
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    cards vs tigers is a WS I can get behind.

    GO VERLANDERS

  10. #3890
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,485
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    We can again safely say that teams destined to win it all in spring training never do.

    Should have sat everyone the final weekend and let Atl sweep!

  11. #3891
    Hex
    Hex is offline
    No Pants, No Problem
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    590
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Reporting that Howard tore his Achilles on the final play. As a Cards fan, that was the last thing I wanted to see happen to him.

    I should note this is what they 'think'. The MRI is tomorrow. Shame if it's true and he misses 2012.

    http://mlb.sbnation.com/2011/10/8/24...lphia-phillies

  12. #3892
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,675
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Just got home from the movies. Holy fuck I wish I dvr'd the game. Sad to see Howard go down like that though.

  13. #3893
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    cards vs tigers is a WS I can get behind.

    GO VERLANDERS
    Gotta break the all time low records set in 2006!

  14. #3894
    Chram
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,702
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by pohibaba View Post
    Nothing would entertain me more than watching the Phillies get knocked out in the first round. Let's go Cards!

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Feelsgoodman.jpg

  15. #3895
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Oh yeah, CLIFF LEE, NO RINGS
    I was looking forward to a Rangers vs Phillies WS for the storyline of Cliff Lee facing the team he dumped Would have been delicious if Texas had actually won against them too.

  16. #3896
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    I still love my baseball team

    Archie, is there any room left on the bandwagon for the postseason?

    BRAUN

  17. #3897
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,103
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    Gotta break the all time low records set in 2006!
    I can imagine all the TV executives killing themselves if they have to go to Milwaukee and its smallest TV market in baseball for the world series.

  18. #3898
    I'll change yer fuckin rate you derivative piece of shit
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    58,908
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Skirkle View Post
    I still love my baseball team

    Archie, is there any room left on the bandwagon for the postseason?

    BRAUN
    Hop on. It's no dream team, despite how dreamy Braun's eyes are, but you're welcome.

  19. #3899
    Un-Rad Conrad
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,019
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    My reverse jinx didn't work on them before, but now I'm serious in that the Brewers are going to win it all.

  20. #3900
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,284
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    I'd be more disappointed, but they won in the not too distant past so, oh well.

Page 195 of 229 FirstFirst ... 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1451
    Last Post: 2012-03-23, 10:33
  2. 2010-2011 NBA Season Thread
    By Rhinox in forum Sports
    Replies: 7624
    Last Post: 2011-07-23, 22:08
  3. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  4. Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 2011-04-09, 10:47
  5. 2010 MLB Season Discussion
    By Cephius in forum Sports
    Replies: 8309
    Last Post: 2010-11-16, 20:47
  6. 2009 MLB season discussion*
    By fren. in forum Sports
    Replies: 7026
    Last Post: 2010-02-08, 14:00
  7. MLB '08 Season Discussion
    By Doombard in forum Sports
    Replies: 1420
    Last Post: 2009-01-08, 16:58
  8. 2008 MLB season
    By pohibaba in forum Sports
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 2008-04-08, 18:25
  9. 2008 MLB Season
    By Lordcaim in forum Sports
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 2008-03-05, 08:25