What's this? The Braves not scoring more than 2 runs? I'm shocked. Shocked I say.
Didn't have high hopes going against Greinke. Although he wasn't too dominant.
This is Edinson's fault. Too big of a headcase and now we're starting guys off the AAA roster because he can't get his shit together.
Prepare to get shit on by Marcum tomorrow Heady.
Demos, where is your bitch-ass letting the Cards come back in the 8th. wtfisthisshit
Nope!
J-BRUCE
But probably
J-BRUCE
Dom Brown goes 2-3 with a homer yesterday.
Sitting out today.
TOP PROSPECT
Did we seriously just lose a series to the Nats? Also what's with umps blowing so many calls at home all of a sudden, that's something they have normally always been good at getting right.
Microcosm of why Dan Uggla sucks. Bottom of the first, Braves scored 2 runs.. bases loaded, one out.. pitcher is clearly struggling with command, and what does he do? pop up the first pitch he sees to the 2nd baseman. GG Dan Uggla.
NEW SIGATAR ACTIVATE
You NL fans are so cute. Meanwhile, on the team with the best run differential in baseball... your AL MVP on Earth*
http://media.nj.com/yankees_main/pho...9cfc_large.jpg
*Jose Bautista is not from this planet
You want CGrand in the ESPN league? Make me an offer.
-waves from the top-
Sorry yo.
But yeah. Uggla can eat a dick. Learn to take pitches, you fgt.
Yeah, you have a nice cushion at the top and the bottom two are pretty bottom.
I am happy with my pitching but my hitting is just too meh, I don't think I'll be able to challenge for the 'ship.
I've got some lackluster spots in my roster too. Just got hot for a period of time. I'd trade my success there for the Braves offense to not suck dick if I could.