• Navigation
Page 110 of 430 FirstFirst ... 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 2181 to 2200 of 8597
  1. #2181
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    what the fuck, just got back from the farmer's market and Tampa Bay is shitting in PIT's bed
    What did u buy. I demand pictures.

  2. #2182
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    There were a hojillion flowers out but decided not to lug another German Iris up eight blocks, didn't want cut flowers, ended up getting mess of cherries and some royal jelly from the honey people. It tastes like fucking ass. Cherries are A+, however.

    edit:

    Spoiler: show

  3. #2183
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Pens losing 6-0, Pens announcers call for the Pens to run the Bolts... stay classy!

    7-0 now lol

  4. #2184
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Damn, shutout over.

  5. #2185
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Pens losing 6-0, Pens announcers call for the Pens to run the Bolts... stay classy!

    7-0 now lol
    which they apparently followed up on lol

  6. #2186
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    8-2!

  7. #2187
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Let's go Caps, close this series out!

  8. #2188
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

    STAY ANGRY

    BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES

  9. #2189
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I'm so angry right now I can't stand it. I honestly don't even feel like the Pens deserve to win this series if they're going to play like that. If the Bolts take the series, I will cheer for them in the next round. They deserve it. (Also, I guess I should show a little love to the home team here.)

    Game six is ... Monday? Well, I don't have to work, so that means the Pens will lose. Maybe I should ask to work Monday so they can fucking win.

    Fuck.

  10. #2190
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    hot damn, Rangers were ready for the first shift

  11. #2191
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    holy shit at the start of this game

  12. #2192
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Giradi has 10-pound balls

  13. #2193
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    hell of a start to this game

  14. #2194
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    394
    BG Level
    4

    Verizon Center is very fucking red.. I don't think I've seen that much support in a while.

    Caps goal.

  15. #2195
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    goddammit I love playoff hockey

  16. #2196
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Rangers are already imploding

  17. #2197
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    FUCK YOU DUBINSKY YOU FUCKING PORN STACHE COCKSUCKER

    STAY ANGRY

    BELIEVE IN YOURSELVES

  18. #2198
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Eddie O is the hungriest color guy ever lol

  19. #2199
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Eckskalibur View Post
    Verizon Center is very fucking red.. I don't think I've seen that much support in a while.

    Caps goal.
    The Verizon Center is always packed and always Red and always loud. They might be even louder today though because of the rangers' fans last game, lol.

  20. #2200
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    394
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    The Verizon Center is always packed and always Red and always loud. They might be even louder today though because of the rangers' fans last game, lol.
    Haha got ya. I watch as many caps games that I can and it seems the crowd is generally pretty supportive.. But today just seems insane. Makes sense though after the last game.

Page 110 of 430 FirstFirst ... 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  3. Replies: 706
    Last Post: 2011-02-08, 18:19
  4. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08
  8. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41
  9. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10