• Navigation
Page 154 of 430 FirstFirst ... 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 3061 to 3080 of 8597
  1. #3061
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn



    Ok, I'm all set. LET'S DO THIS!

    LET'S! GO! HAWKS!

  2. #3062
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Interviewing Richards, lol.

  3. #3063
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    394
    BG Level
    4

    I play in a few leagues, had two games at the same time tonight both at Flyer's Skatezones, (the rink affiliated with the Flyers, there are five of them throughout NJ and PA), one game canceled, one not. The one that's not canceled is a playoff game, tons of guys not showing, fuck me. haha

    Missing one of the best nights of hackey.. we better fucking win. haha

  4. #3064
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    More so for riots in the streets, I don't think you're suicidal or anything lol.

    Haha oh wow, Habs got jobbed.
    Where I am most people are too old or too high to do anything. I will be amazed if there are riots tonight. I won't however be surprised if someone wearing a blackhawks jersey gets royally fucked up tonight, but I really hope that doesn't happen.

  5. #3065
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Paul Gaustad is a large, large man.

  6. #3066
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    MILLER TIME

  7. #3067
    WASTE OF CURRENCY
    I CAN'T I CAN'T I CAN'T

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Izzy Izumi
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix
    WoW Realm
    Arthas

    Jesus christ the first 7 mins are giving me a heart attack.

  8. #3068
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    MILLER TIME
    http://internetservices.readingeagle...ler%20beer.jpg

  9. #3069
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Do people here actually like Don Cherry? Have to say I can't stand him most of the time. He's like a crazy combination of John Madden, Dick Vitale and Craig Sager to me.

  10. #3070
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    Do people here actually like Don Cherry? Have to say I can't stand him most of the time. He's like a crazy combination of John Madden, Dick Vitale and Craig Sager to me.
    I like and enjoy him, wish I got to see him more often on tv honestly.

  11. #3071
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    I prefer the Cherry intermission shows than any other network really. TSN panel isn't bad. But the ESPN, VERSUS, Comcast peeps just annoy the hell out of me. It's like they try too hard.

  12. #3072
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    Do people here actually like Don Cherry? Have to say I can't stand him most of the time. He's like a crazy combination of John Madden, Dick Vitale and Craig Sager to me.
    You sound like a bike riding, left-wing pinko.

  13. #3073
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Oh wtf.

  14. #3074
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    You're from Vancouver, that's practically EUROPE

  15. #3075
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    You're from Vancouver, that's practically EUROPE

  16. #3076
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    You sound like a bike riding, left-wing pinko.
    lol, definately not, just don't care for him but I don't really see him much. I'm ok with Vitale and Madden wasn't bad until the last few years. I do think Sager dresses like an idiot though.

  17. #3077
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Wow, I switched to Buffalo-PHI because of the Habs intermission, and holy shit this game is nuts.

  18. #3078
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    mtl player looks dead, could be bad

  19. #3079
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Hit from behind on spacek...2 min of course

    Spoke to soon, kick the fuckin goon our

  20. #3080
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    That's an interesting call.

Page 154 of 430 FirstFirst ... 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  3. Replies: 706
    Last Post: 2011-02-08, 18:19
  4. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08
  8. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41
  9. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10