Holy crap San Jose.
Someone test them for 'roids.
Holy crap San Jose.
Someone test them for 'roids.
Man, Wings always make it look so easy. San Jose playing their heart out and Wings just shrugs and gets a goal.
lol
Ageless Lidstrom. Love it.
Only thing scarier than Datsyuk is a bearded Datsyuk.
ANGRY
BELIEVE
Howard looks sharp.
Weak penalty against heatley but at least we killed it.
holy shit how on earth did San Jose not score during all that
rofl Howard
holy shit what a terrible call
pavelski tries to stop before he hits howard, gives snow shower and gets a penalty. lol
Got to love howard
apparently stopping in front of the goalie is now roughing
that seriously may be the worst call I've seen all year
Pavelski gets rough with snow.
Good to know the refs are such big Detroit fans.
Howard chant lol
The refs really have been brutal this year.
I just now realized how much I want Howard to get traded to Anaheim for the inevitable nhl.com 'Howard the Duck' pun
Dats being Dats