does he know how to play any worse? *knock on wood*
does he know how to play any worse? *knock on wood*
Another high scoring Western Conference game. Pulling for the Wings so that when the Preds beat the Nucks 4-1, they can sweep the Wings before winning the SC.
Pavelski powpow
What a fucking joke of a penalty that I see as soon as I get home from dinner.
Reffing has been utter shit this game for both teams.
Anyone watching VS? Pretty sure that guy was masturbating in a shark costume with a Red Wings shirt.
Sure, call some more penalties.
Wasn't really paying attention to that call, was it any good?
Nope, was pretty much a standard love tap that got called slashing.
goddammit sharks score a goal so I can go to bed
Hudler
Boyle
Cleary
Seeehhhtoohhhhgooooocheeeee
Satoguchi
Helm
Calling 3 OTs, Helm with the winner
11:20 Jonathan Ericsson: 2 Minutes for Hooking Joe Pavelski
6:33 Jiri Hudler: 2 Minutes for Tripping Joe Pavelski
9:57 Jimmy Howard: 2 Minutes for Roughing Joe Pavelski
9:41 Todd Bertuzzi: 2 Minutes for Boarding Joe Pavelski
hmmmm
Couture
Helm
Thorton
Dat Ass
Satoguchi
Dats
Miller
Wellwood