• Navigation
Page 227 of 430 FirstFirst ... 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 4521 to 4540 of 8597
  1. #4521
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Flarega View Post
    The only game I would say the wings and sharks were even was this game. In the first two the sharks played better.
    I would agree, but Howard was able to make up for the Wings suckage in the first two games. He put up games that most teams would take advantage of and you'd say that the Wings stole a game or two, but the team in front of him sucked enough to lose even with his efforts.

  2. #4522
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    I would agree, but Howard was able to make up for the Wings suckage in the first two games. He put up games that most teams would take advantage of and you'd say that the Wings stole a game or two, but the team in front of him sucked enough to lose even with his efforts.
    I agree, howard was the best wings player in the first two games. But Niemi played well in those games as well, which sort of evened that out. I think Niemi played well in this game too despite giving up 3. The shot difference in Game 2 doesn't really show the sharks dominance, but if you watch the game the sharks had better chances and were more physical.

  3. #4523
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    It blows my mind that 3 of the 4 series are pretty much settled in the first 3 games. If Vancouver/Nsh goes 6 and that's the longest series of the round that is slightly insane.

  4. #4524
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    If the wings lose game 4 ban me for 2 days!

  5. #4525
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    I gotta agree at how anticlimatic this round has been. Loving the Tampa success but I really didn't think the Caps were going to choke that hard. The upside is that the Caps can move on from BB and get a real coach. Addition through subtraction.

    Bruins-Flyers I'm just amazed that the Flyers are so fucked. Its like they're not even trying. Well I'm not amazed when considering the goaltending but honestly the D has left Bouch out to dry so much its insane. Its incredible how horrible the Flyers are without Pronger. I'm still not convinced on the Bruins either, I don't think they'll get past Tampa. But I could be wrong.

    Sharks-Detorit - meh. Sharks are looking like a team that had a great wakeup call back in Jan, and could go all the way. Detroit doesn't look like they have an answer for the Wellwood line. I'm fucking pissed because I hate the Sharks, but it seems they'll make it to the WCF again.

    I just pray to god we don't get a Bruins-SJ final. Hate both teams so much.

  6. #4526
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    I really want to talk about the offseason for the Wings but I know I am still supposed to believe or something in this team that has only bothered to play 1 game in the second round.

    But hey if the Bruins can choke the Sharks sure can!

  7. #4527
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

  8. #4528
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    Were you just checking the kurtenblog twitter feed perchance?

  9. #4529
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah, tonight Wings played well enough to win, games 1 & 2 the Sharks dominated the gameplay but just couldn't get much past Howard as far as I saw.

  10. #4530
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    502
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    Quote Originally Posted by vagus View Post
    You slam those whores good sir.

  11. #4531
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,661
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    I can watch this on endless loop.

  12. #4532
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,661
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace-o-fire View Post
    If the wings lose game 4 ban me for 2 days!
    Is 2 days going to be long enough for the rage to come down, or is it ban for 2 days and if we don't hear from you in 3 call for an ambulance for potential alcohol poisoning/homocide/animal cruelty to a shark?

  13. #4533
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    LOLCAPS

  14. #4534
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    If the Sharks win the cup I might have to kill my self. Not cause I hate the Sharks, just would be very emo if both of the other California teams win before the Kings, lol.

  15. #4535
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    I definitely the sharks

  16. #4536
    A Magic Ham Sandwich
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    5,386
    BG Level
    8

    Oh well now my post just looks dumb

  17. #4537
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    290
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    WE NEED GOONS! I had a bad feeling about this series even we swept Coyotes, didnt think we go 3-0 tho... Last nights game was most important of the season, it was the best of the series but wasnt enough. Now I just hope we could snag atleast 1 win. Maybe Franzen will go in godmode again.

  18. #4538
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    A cup Bolt Sharks would be awsome

  19. #4539
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Ovechkin is going to play for the Russian team now. Semin? Not so much. Guess the Russian coaches didn't like what they saw from him in the playoffs.

    Edit: also just saw that Bryzgalov is negotiating with SKA in the KHL. Same team that signed Nabokov last year. Guess Winnipeg is going to need a new goalie.

  20. #4540
    Member since 2006 and still can't think of a title.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    28,661
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Acanis Lindri
    FFXIV Server
    Midgardsormr
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    A cup Bolt Sharks would be awsome
    Would be WW3 in the Melena household. My wife is from Tampa and pulling for Tampa.

Page 227 of 430 FirstFirst ... 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  3. Replies: 706
    Last Post: 2011-02-08, 18:19
  4. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08
  8. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41
  9. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10