• Navigation
Page 233 of 430 FirstFirst ... 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... LastLast
Results 4641 to 4660 of 8597
  1. #4641
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Congrats on shaking off last year!

  2. #4642
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    912
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Didn't just shake that off, more like body slammed it and curbed stomped it for good measure.
    Solid ass kicking the entire series short one period of game 2.

  3. #4643
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Lightning/Bruins series should prove to be interesting. Can't wait.

  4. #4644
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    BRING ON THE BOLTS!

  5. #4645
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,032
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I hate Philly & Boston equally. Was hoping the series would go to 7 and bodies would be all over the ice. Ah well. Thank you Detroit for winning. Do it again and let's hope for a game 7 series and Wings losing in OT. Lol.

    Yo Philly. get a goalie. Yes I know Bob was okay this game, but come on. Get a damn goalie. Boston vs. Tampa will be interesting. 2 of the NHL's highest scoring teams in the playoffs. The battle of the senior citizen goalies.

  6. #4646
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8


  7. #4647
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    hope we can carry it through to Sunday.

    just need to be better about keeping with out man.

    1st SJ goal was kind of like a WTF!?!? moment
    2nd and 3rd where both cuz of shitty d.

    Detroit needs to dump abby. he's been nothing but a risk and has yet to produce anything decent this series.

    They need to toss in Modano if he can step up in practice, if not go back with Miller.

    anyway good game sharks.

  8. #4648
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    502
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    Went a perfect 0/4 this round and it isn't even over!

  9. #4649
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    going to have to plant myself firmly on the Bolts bandwagon since Nashville's hanging on life support for the time being, good for the Bruins though

  10. #4650
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,058
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Pretty funny Bender is going to get out of this round with the most predictions just because of insane sweep predictions. Weird second round.

    Go Bolts!

  11. #4651
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    Jeff Carter is signed for 11 more years :shockandawe:

  12. #4652
    finny
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    290
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Palin View Post
    Pretty funny Bender is going to get out of this round with the most predictions just because of insane sweep predictions. Weird second round.

    Go Bolts!
    I am gonna have a blammy party if I win..... or lose.

  13. #4653
    A. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    3,939
    BG Level
    7

    Honestly, I didn't have much expectations, specifically since they lost to Florida right before Xmas, but man.

    The Flyers need a captain, and while Pronger was the man last year, he's 90 fucking years old.

    Here's to James van Riemsdyk and beasting as el capitan here on out, Mike Richards, my appoligies.

    /drunk as shiiit

  14. #4654
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    So I was just texted this:

    http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=364902

    I literally face planted into my steering wheel after skimming through it on my phone, and getting a look from the rear view mirror of the car in front of me.

    I.....I'm just completely flabbergasted (yes, that's a word).

    I'm actually cool with not getting a team for next year (hell, been waiting 15 years and counting). I'm just completely shocked that Glendale is willing to literally throw away another $25million and the other NHL owners are willing to reach into their pockets again.

    I wonder if Bettman knows the meaning of the word inevitable...

  15. #4655
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    lolllll at the end of that article saying they want to try and get Balsillie to buy the Yotes but not move them for 10 years.

  16. #4656
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Jeff Carter is signed for 11 more years :shockandawe:
    And Pronger for six. How do you think that back and those legs will be looking in 2017?


  17. #4657
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    498
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    checked back 5 or so pages, didn't see posted.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puc...urn=nhl-wp4283


    Cliffs Notes: Back in April Steven Paul Tampa Bay Lightning fan placed his white "GO BOLTS" sign on his lawn on a Saturday.

    On Wednesday of the following week, he received this from his HOA:http://mit.zenfs.com/206/2011/05/604jI.jpg

    "I was pissed. I was infuriated," recalled Paul, "and then I was like, 'OK, fine. If we can only have security signs, then I'll make it a security sign."

    http://mit.zenfs.com/206/2011/05/T027K.jpg

    Checked HOA laws found nothing about no flags so:
    http://mit.zenfs.com/206/2011/05/7PlRh.jpg

  18. #4658
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    So I was just texted this:

    http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=364902

    I literally face planted into my steering wheel after skimming through it on my phone, and getting a look from the rear view mirror of the car in front of me.

    I.....I'm just completely flabbergasted (yes, that's a word).

    I'm actually cool with not getting a team for next year (hell, been waiting 15 years and counting). I'm just completely shocked that Glendale is willing to literally throw away another $25million and the other NHL owners are willing to reach into their pockets again.

    I wonder if Bettman knows the meaning of the word inevitable...
    not when he's tossing away public money.

    i mean shit why not swap and have a AHL farm team down there for Winnipeg...

    it makes to much sense!

  19. #4659
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    They can't support a team with revenue from an NHL club, there is no way an AHL team could support the arena lease and everything else.

  20. #4660
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Flyers eulogy is up, not too shabby:

    Even Mike Keenan calls Laviolette a one-trick pony.
    http://mit.zenfs.com/206/2011/05/pronger.jpg

    link

Page 233 of 430 FirstFirst ... 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  3. Replies: 706
    Last Post: 2011-02-08, 18:19
  4. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08
  8. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41
  9. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10