My ultimate wish would be a Preds v Red Wings WCF; going to need a few dozen planets to align for that to happen.
My ultimate wish would be a Preds v Red Wings WCF; going to need a few dozen planets to align for that to happen.
I'm not sure I've ever seen Lidstrom get called for a hooking or tripping before that lol
Setoguchi's hitting the ice more than a Sedin so far this game, he may need a new sharpening lol
Niemi may have just said no
Nice goal chance, keep peppering Neimi please.
Nah, I suspect he said "holy fuck".
Offensive sense/capability rankings:
Rabbit > Filppula > Caterpillar > Ericsson > Rock > Stuart
On saves like that, I often imagine what I would have looked like if I was suddenly tossed in goal for that play; not pretty.
Franzen has nothing on his shots and they are getting blocked like crazy.
Bit of a softy there Howard...need to push back.
THE GOOCH
FRANZENSTEIN SMASH
Holy fuck Thornton is a piece of shit.
Nice dive thornton lol
el-oh-el
VERY surprised this is a 4-4.
Haha biggest dive of the playoffs; Luongo facemask brush is runner up
god damn the sharks could win a gold medal for the diving they do.
No they couldn't, a good diver wouldn't get called for it.
Well I was thinking the Wings were going to get some more home cooking with the refs after the missed too much man at the start of the game, but that was a pretty weak penalty.