40 seconds in and I've already seen Nashville use two of the weirdest breakout plays I've ever seen
40 seconds in and I've already seen Nashville use two of the weirdest breakout plays I've ever seen
oh man too bad the Preds couldn't get out there with Luongo headed to the bench
Wow Legwand with a beautiful chance on the PP
man Preds PP looks good so far, nice and relaxed instead of just throwing the puck without thinking
Kesler's going to get himself killed
Shea Weber is an awesome dude
e: and a terrifying dude my god I would shit myself if I went up against him.
fucking christ Shea Weber is terrifying with that beard
Weber would make the perfect viking in a movie or something.
Kesler Keslering
Predators look competent on the PP and in the offensive zone, this is somewhat disorienting.
Fantastic game; Weber looks like a fucking Grizzly Bear out there. Go Preds!
FUCK
jesus Kesler is on a fucking mission
man didn't think the whole focusing on diving calls was really going to happen
may be curtains for nashville
oh boy
Well fucking fuck
People throwing their head back without appropriate contact draws a diving call.
Sean Avery being a good person and supporting a good cause.
Signs of the apocalypse.
Just horseshit that they starting enforcing it on that play which could have been interference. Not saying Tootoo didn't embellish it, but compare it to Luongo's bullshit head shake and it's not even close. And Luongo didn't even get a penalty for that.