ZETTERBERG YES
HELM NEVERMIND
FUCKING JOURNEY
ZETTERBERG YES
HELM NEVERMIND
FUCKING JOURNEY
OVER!
Have fun with Detroit Vancouver.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL
Get the fuck off of Howard.
GOOD TIMES NEVER SEEMED SO GOOD!
THAT JOE LOUIS SOUND TECH PLAYING CALIFORNIA!
Dirty freakin' Thornton
Fuck ya!
Amaaaaaaaazing game.
Let's fucking go WINGS.
Once again a fantastic effort to end that game.
One game!
Lololol at the goonery by Scott Nichol at the end. Detroit wasn't bitting. Game 7! 1 out of 2 ain't bad.
I only caught the last 10 minutes of the game because of the shitty hotel internet I'm on can't even keep up with the sassage cam during peak times but holy shit, what a game
Ummmmmm... I believe this means I win playoff predictions for round 2!
sharks lose. O well. was funny pretending we were better than last year for a bit anyway.
Glendale council meeting...lmao.
http://glendale-az.granicus.com/Medi...p?publish_id=4