ugggh thought game started at 7 CST, not even going to get to see any of it, stupid inferior timezones
ugggh thought game started at 7 CST, not even going to get to see any of it, stupid inferior timezones
Is sassagecam available?
1) JR making Slap Shot jokes on Hockey Central, goddammit I love him
2) Not officially announced by the NHL yet, but reports are that next year's WC is going to be Rangers @ Flyers in the Phillies ballpark. I don't know if the WC is just not allowed to use non-PA teams or what, but bleh. WC in a baseball stadium after seeing what it was like @ Heinz field, bleh. Something like Rangers @ Wild in the UofMinn football stadium would be nice.
lol "porcelain toilet"
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AW YES, THE SPLENDOR OF A GAME SEVEN.
Pretty blonde, but horrible singer.
that too. you'd think someone could sing in California.
besides Isladar, I mean.
Someone tell me what is up with freaking Sassagecam asking me for authentication and not accepting my own user name and password, nor the pw Cally gave me.
Clear your cookies, justin.tv is a POS, and remember the room pw first letter is capitalized
Doesn't seem to work even after doing that...damnit.
i tried it, and it's doing the same to me, trav
I have no idea what that new staging.justin.tv bullshit is when you use the regular channel link, asking for two names; I just clicked through w/o typing anything, but then I was already logged in and have the channel pw saved
On that double user/pw window that pops up try hitting Cancel
and, there's the first dumb penalty
Not to worry, it's SJ on the PP
Less of a dumb penalty more of an unlucky one, Ericsson lost a step there.