These are the sharks I've been looking for!
These are the sharks I've been looking for!
the fuck
Long game yet, liked about 3 minutes of the Wings' play so far.
On a positive note, 1 more goal by San Jose before the Wings can start their epic comeback repeat history plan.
Finny's been drinking, is all.
Only one period, but Sharks have to keep this up. Need to play hockey for the full 60 minutes, especially against detroit. Honestly right now, we could be up by 3 with 60 seconds left and I'll still be biting my nails.
If the Wings start exiting their zone better and actually use their PP I feel like this game will be really close and I will shit my pants.
Man, being on the outside of a Game 7 is soooooooooo much better than being invested.
Boy that's the truth, the level of nerves that I had watching the Hawks game 7 was like beyond absurd.
Yeah this is fun, as opposed to:
Spoiler: show
Had to go drop something off at class and missed both goals. Now that I'm home, I expect Detroit to score 5 in the next period, because someone up there hates me.
Rejoice, Ishi:
http://twitter.com/#!/Real_ESPNLeBru...60542537838592
Originally Posted by Pierre LeBrun
Blaming Aers if that happens.
Well Detroit woke up this period and Niemi has answered so far. Me gusta!
Needs more penalties.
ZETTERBERG
LETS FUCKING GO WINGS
Zetty!
Sweet backhand goal by Zetterberg