what the hell province is that with no team lol, SK?
what the hell province is that with no team lol, SK?
You can't breka up Boston and Montreal the purists will have fits. Even if they still could have 5 games a year easily with scheduling.
Just put all the Canadian teams into one division that isn't eligible for the playoffs. Should make NBC happy.
stop bitching about how much your team has to travel.jpg
lol
[img] http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...visionmap.jpg/ [/img]
I think my Central Division would be epic and it isn't too disruptive to the status quo outside of that Atlantic/Central swap.
That Central is so much better than any other division that it isn't funny.
When the NHL decides to change to Northern/Southern Conferences, the Penguins get fucked:
although you could just trade them with the Panthers for a really good and really bad division.
e: I am clearly far too bored and having too much fun with fucking up the divisions.
http://atlanta.sbnation.com/atlanta-...peg-night-life
I don't know if I'll be able to concentrate on the game tonight. Might be busy scouring the web for info.
See ya, Penguins:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e5...regvisions.jpg
They need this to be a feature on NHL 12
So BC lottery has sports prop bets now. One of them tonight is Boston getting a Power Play goal. The over (they get a goal) is 1.75. Good odds?
alright you guys need to go to hfboards with those maps and start a serious thread
ROOOFL
Edit: This game is already hilarious.
HAHAHA BOSTON!
BWAHAHAHAHA!