• Navigation
Page 292 of 430 FirstFirst ... 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast
Results 5821 to 5840 of 8597
  1. #5821
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    What a terrible, terrible, terrible fucking call.
    ^ this x 1000.

    Although I gotta say I love seeing a mayad Boucher, it's hilariously terrifying.

  2. #5822
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    Although I gotta say I love seeing a mayad Boucher, it's hilariously terrifying.
    DO NOT LOOK UPON THE EYE OF SAURON

  3. #5823
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Roloson handled the puck in the restricted zone right in front of the ref and it wasn't called. Do refs even look for that "delay of game" penalty anymore?

  4. #5824
    sauce
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,541
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by isladar View Post
    DO NOT LOOK UPON THE EYE OF SAURON
    ^

  5. #5825
    My Little Ixion
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    8,016
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Olorin Bustyoas
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh

    What in the fucking hell just happened?

  6. #5826
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I think Hedman's taking sales lessons from the Canucks

  7. #5827
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    tripped? HIGH STICKING PENALTY

  8. #5828
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Seeing lots of twitter buzz saying Thrashers sale is done, LeBrun says not so fast:

    Real_ESPNLeBrun Pierre LeBrun



    FYI source at True North in Winnipeg just told me deal is NOT done yet with Thrashers. Talks continue.

  9. #5829
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,411
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Ishido View Post
    Wings' assistant coach McCrimmon won't be back next season. Good news, since after McLellen left and McCrimmon was put in charge of the defense it really hasn't been the same.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=6567213

    Yay.

    Yeah, I kinda had a sense at least some of the defensive lapses have been his fault. Now to shop in the offseason and fix the few holes we have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    Seeing lots of twitter buzz saying Thrashers sale is done, LeBrun says not so fast:
    And thats whats weird about this. There has been NOTHING on the news here in Georgia about the supposed sale that i've seen.

    Going to be sad though when I have to drive to Nashville or Jacksonville to see the Wings play at most twice a year.

  10. #5830
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    TIM THOMAS SHUTOUT TIM THOMAS SHUTOUT TIM THOMAS SHUTOUT TIM THOMAS SHUTOUT

    Have I jinxed him enough yet? Seriously, I want to see more goals, like their last game. Both teams are playing great but can't bury their chances. Goalies putting in work.

  11. #5831
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    I know I'm late on this, but yay winnipeg :)

    I wonder what they're going to be called now, since the Yotes own the rights to the Jets.

  12. #5832
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOKMGdl;kfjhaldhgflih

    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle2029179/

  13. #5833
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    I know I'm late on this, but yay winnipeg

    I wonder what they're going to be called now, since the Yotes own the rights to the Jets.
    It's not quite there yet but it's getting close. Very, very close.


    Also..

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tUtOqaxs2r.gif

  14. #5834
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronas View Post
    It's not quite there yet but it's getting close. Very, very close.


    Also..

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tUtOqaxs2r.gif
    I just heard on the Boston/Tampa game it was a done deal, I thought

    edit: you're right, Dreger just said it wasn't done yet.

  15. #5835
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    I just heard on the Boston/Tampa game it was a done deal, I thought

    edit: you're right, Dreger just said it wasn't done yet.
    Darren Dreger on twitter: "There are still significant issues being negotiated according to Wpg and Atlanta sources. Working on it...but deal is not done. More ahead."

    I think it's going to happen but Globe and Mail perhaps jumped the gun hoping to get the initial scoop.

  16. #5836
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,130
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by bluefan View Post
    OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOKMGdl;kfjhaldhgflih

    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...rticle2029179/
    So what you're saying is, no longer a montreal fan, correct? :D

  17. #5837
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    So Bluefan which players jersey are you going to get first? I'd go with an Evander Kane myself.

  18. #5838
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Isn't Globe & Mail like...the shitty news source? TSN/ESPN/etc. all saying that deal isn't finished but likely to happen next week.

  19. #5839
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    that should be game, what a dribbler

  20. #5840
    DEUS VULT
    FITE ME

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    10,606
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    4

    god DAMN that was an awful goal

Page 292 of 430 FirstFirst ... 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  3. Replies: 706
    Last Post: 2011-02-08, 18:19
  4. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08
  8. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41
  9. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10