more importantly, has Winnipeg thought of the social consequences of quadrupling their black population overnight?
I ALREADY MADE THAT JOKE
bleh cannot believe none of those shots went into the goal, Lightning couldn't get fucking anything in. Really gotta win the next one now...
And now the renaming dilemma.
So the Sun, FreePress, TSN and CBC are refuting the Globe and Mails report. Which is understandable.
Then I remind them that the Globe and Mail is owned by none other then David Thomson.
Come on Bolts![]()
sharks players are being huge babies about Bieska...Marleau dropped the gloves first lol.
The best part is Eager who was doing most of the chirping, actually spent two whole playoff series' running away from Hordichuk and Rypien. Not to mention he actually turned down Bieksa for a fight 2 years ago in the game and then jumped Bieksa from behind after he had turned to grab someone out of a scrum.
Thrashers NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
If the Thrashers are moved I really hope they don't do the stupid thing and keep Winnipeg in the SE for a season like they've said they would. I really want to see Luongo play a team of big angry Black men 6 times a year.
Pretty sure it's already set that they will be in the SE next year regardless.
dur nvm
Good for the thrashers, those players deserve fans.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nhl/story/A...ve-team-051811
DE FANS ARE MOBILIZING!
Too little too late Atlanta. You don't deserve a hockey team.