The family has come out and said he was battling addiction for a bit of time. Whether that means alcohol or painkillers they didn't say. It's possible he was addicted to booze and it interacted badly with painkillers he was taking legally. It's also possible he was addicted to painkillers and just a bad night out did him in.
Even if the dollar dips again, the would be owners would stand a hell of a chance then 15 years ago. Remember that TNSE owns the MTS Center in all it's entirety. All revenue made goes right back to the company. Edmonton has always made a healthy revenue, and their average ticket price is $55 with ~1800 more seats.
Holy shit San Jose is rolling 3 lines from the start tonight. No Ben Eager.
Edit: Oops misheard the announcer. They've switched up their fourth line.
May I just say fellows, if it all ends, on the coming morrow. It was an honor serving the hockey community with you all.
Agreed, I know I won't be going anywhere but if any of you get called up it was nice celebrating the game of hackey with you.
Spoiler: show
San Jose PP strikes again.
Ugh knew the penalties were gonna start flying soon. We'd gotten too many calls our way.
5/5
I dont even.
And thornton barely misses the 6-6
HOLY SHIT WE KILLED A PENALTY! PLAN THE PARADE!!1
3-0 now. Sharks are playing like vancouver pissed in there wheaties this morning.
Sharks makin' it rain tonite.. dayum!
I knew it was going to happen but I'm hoping they'll come back better in the second period.
What kind of wine would you like sir? A 1979 MARLEAU please!