Kesler just got smoked lol
Kesler just got smoked lol
This game is going to a 3rd OT
Niemi!! Wow!
NIEMI!
LOLWHAT
Coooouver!!!
What the fuck?
Anticlimactic goal FTW
WOOOOOOOO CUP FINAL BITCHES!!
Phantom puck drop.
Well fuck.
What a stupid goal lol. I can't believe that decided the series rofl....lol.... O.o
Crazy bounces end overtimes.
Too bad about the blown icing call that brought it to OT in the first place for the Sharks who really deserved to win. But hey, it was good hockey.
Haha that is fucking crazy with a proper replay
Nothing to see here. Move along.
Of course it ends like that.
Yeah I was like wtf just happened until I saw the replay then I was like ohhhhhhhhh well that was kind of cool.
But damn, GO BOLTS FORCE GAME SEVEN MOTHERFUCKERS.
2 years in a row sharks get to WCF and then run into an opponent who is just STACKED. At least we won a game this series. Please for the love of god, Doug Wilson, pick up some STRONG BLUE LINERS during the offseason.
At least San Jose didn't go quietly this game, though they most certainly Shark'd it giving up that goal with 20 seconds left.
Sharks got so unlucky this game... but hey, its the sharks