• Navigation
Page 322 of 430 FirstFirst ... 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast
Results 6421 to 6440 of 8597
  1. #6421
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I need to fix my laptop so I can post from home. I'm not gonna subject you guys guys to 500 posts sent from my Droid using Tapahurpadurpa.

    Great fucking game though. Being a Bruins fan must be so frustrating right now. 2.28 GAA in the regular season, give up five goals four times to Tampa. Oy.

    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I'm gonna be on I-95 during game seven, heading to NYC with the lady for the long weekend.

  2. #6422
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoolander View Post
    I'm down for that at some point in the not too distant future...basically once I actually have money to spend on things like baseball games lol (yes, I'm such a poor college student atm that I can't even really afford a Rays game).

    Bar tonight was pretty fun, I was impressed by the number of people cheering/watching the Lightning game. I think I'm gunna go to the St Pete Times Forum & watch game 7 there. I'm usually kind of weird about sports games that I care about...usually prefer watching at home in semi-isolation in order to focus completely on the game, but its not really far from me & should be a pretty good atmosphere so might end up going with a couple friends.

    I just don't want this run to end, playoff hockey, especially when you're somewhat invested in the team playing, is just so intense and amazing.
    Don't feel too bad, I've been wanting to hit a Rays game since the season opened and I am super broke, FFFFUUUU cutting our hours but still managing to make me work on hockey nights, wtf. I'd so be at the Forum tomorrow if I didn't have to work. I have tried everything I can think of to get out of working including switching out but to no avail, and I can't get away with streaming the game. The best I can hope for is highlights on Bay News 9. :/

  3. #6423
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Could be worse Aksy, you could have jury duty: http://twitter.com/#!/ductapemyheart...70637398773760

    Quote Originally Posted by ductapemyheartt
    I am watching the Casey Anthony trial and one of the jurors asked if it was okay to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning game. Love it!

  4. #6424
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    We play the waiting game some more:

    http://a2.twimg.com/profile_images/1...bob_normal.jpgTSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie

    Assume most of my followers follow @DarrenDreger but for any who don't, he just said no ATL-WPG announcement until Tues at earliest.

  5. #6425
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    Quote Originally Posted by Bregor View Post
    Could be worse Aksy, you could have jury duty: http://twitter.com/#!/ductapemyheart...70637398773760
    Lol. Jury duty is bullshit, I'm sorry but if you're gonna pull me out of my job for weeks on end, you could at least pay me somewhat comparably to it. They give you like 20 bucks for the day or some bullshit. Yeah, that's gonna make up for the hours I lost.

    I am still searching for a viable yet sneaky solution to somehow watch the game tomorrow, but it doesn't seem to be looking too good. HatemyjobHatemyjobHatemyjob...

  6. #6426
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Schedule for the Final released;

    Wednesday, June 1
    Stanley Cup finals Game 1: Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

    Saturday, June 4
    Stanley Cup finals Game 2: Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

    Monday, June 6
    Stanley Cup finals Game 3: Vancouver at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET (Versus)

    Wednesday, June 8
    Stanley Cup finals Game 4: Vancouver at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET (Versus)

    Friday, June 10
    Stanley Cup finals Game 5 (if necessary): Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

    Monday, June 13
    Stanley Cup finals Game 6 (if necessary): Vancouver at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

    Wednesday, June 15
    Stanley Cup finals Game 7 (if necessary): Boston or Tampa Bay at Vancouver, 8 p.m. ET (NBC)

  7. #6427
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    Wow no Saturday game on the 11th? CBC must be mad.

  8. #6428
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,010
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik View Post
    Wow no Saturday game on the 11th? CBC must be mad.
    Whats June 11th?

  9. #6429
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    After all that talk about wanting weekend games...they wind up having ONE weekend game? two I guess if you count friday night.

  10. #6430
    Ridill
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    13,568
    BG Level
    9

    A Saturday?

    HNIC is always on saturdays.

  11. #6431
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Saturday is hockey night in canada, literally. I dont just mean the name of the broadcast, theres always games on sat night.

  12. #6432
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Lol. Jury duty is bullshit, I'm sorry but if you're gonna pull me out of my job for weeks on end, you could at least pay me somewhat comparably to it. They give you like 20 bucks for the day or some bullshit. Yeah, that's gonna make up for the hours I lost.

    I am still searching for a viable yet sneaky solution to somehow watch the game tomorrow, but it doesn't seem to be looking too good. HatemyjobHatemyjobHatemyjob...
    Sassagecam has all your needs to covertly stream online while at work lol. Plus it has chat functions.

  13. #6433
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    No matter which station I end up working tomorrow night (chances are it'll be Orlando, which is busy as shit), my computer screen will be visible from the manager's desk. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd so do it. Hell, I can't even check my personal e-mail or my bank account at work without getting written up, even when it's 4AM and dead slow.

    And you guys can see why I'm shopping for a new job.

  14. #6434
    Dr. Salami
    HERO OF TIME

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7,565
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Selamis Bloodwood
    FFXIV Server
    Coeurl
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Man, that's lame as heck if you can't even check your personal email in slow, non peak hours. I guess only other option was if you had Verizon, I think they have a package with vCast and the NHL that allows you to stream NHL games on your phone.

  15. #6435
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I have Sprint. I don't even have net on my phone (for $20 extra a month it just doesn't seem worth it to me, not with what I'm making right now), so even if I thought I could manage to somehow get a stream on my phone - and I considered it - I'd have to change my plan around and probably renew my contract, which isn't really an issue but I just need the extra twenty bucks lol. It's a lose-lose situation, and I'm already pissed about tomorrow since it's my friend's 30th birthday and I tried to get off WEEKS in advance, now that game 7 is also tomorrow I'm going to be in such a shitty mood the whole night just being stuck there.

    Mah life sux. Zoolander (as the only person I can think of from Tampa who is reading this thread), know anyone who is hiring? I'm very good behind (and under) a desk! Hahaha.

  16. #6436
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Sometimes I just turn on the radio feed on my phone and just listen to that. Most of my bosses don't mind low volume radio.

  17. #6437
    The 69th Donor
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    15,071
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Kil'jaeden

    I may try to bring a small radio in with me and listen, didn't think of that.

  18. #6438
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Hearing Horton may get suspended for game 7 due to throwing a water bottle at Tampa fans.

  19. #6439
    THIS IS BREGOR'S STORY
    Beard +1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    23,089
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    The end of that game was ridiculous. You knew Horton and Lucic were going to find the nearest Bolt and start shit. Then those Goddamn noisemakers started raining down. I would suspend Horton one game because that's what Torts got two years ago but whatever.

  20. #6440
    TOO MUCH MAN
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    8,264
    BG Level
    8

    So uh, Heatley had a broken hand for the end of the regular season and the playoffs. I guess that is a pretty good answer as to why he didn't put up a ton of points.

Page 322 of 430 FirstFirst ... 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11291
    Last Post: 2012-06-15, 09:02
  2. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  3. Replies: 706
    Last Post: 2011-02-08, 18:19
  4. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52
  5. Replies: 6664
    Last Post: 2010-06-14, 00:40
  6. NBA Playoff Thread
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 156
    Last Post: 2007-08-01, 11:04
  7. The official '07 NHL Playoff Thread
    By Norelco in forum Sports
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 2007-05-05, 12:08
  8. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 2007-04-21, 23:41
  9. NFL Playoffs Thread
    By Daahan in forum Sports
    Replies: 535
    Last Post: 2007-01-22, 05:10