Hahaha, Marchand is such a douche.
Hahaha, Marchand is such a douche.
Ugh another Bruins penalty..
I really fucking hope the refs aren't going to be like this the entire series
1st period. Tim Thomas vs the entire Vancouver team.
I swear Burrows sees this as "Lets see how much of a douche I can be on the national stage!"
Well I havn't been fond of Burrows for awhile but having to see him for 6 games last year, I grew to hate him more.
He has some skill, which makes it even worse and around the "Corey Perry" area where he takes cheap shots etc, and he really doesnt need to do that since he DOES have some skill.
Sup 5 on 3
OH CMON DAMNIT PUT IT IN
That's what she said.
Boston's pp is terrible
godDAMN I love hip checks
Fucking epic hipcheck.. stupid retaliation from Krejci.
Dumping Lucic, then retaliation penalty on Krejci, oh so sweet.
Sure is a lot of bad blood and hitting for two teams that hardly see each other, lol.