I also want to punch the fan in the Kesler jersey in the corner in the face for being THAT GUY and banging on the glass every time the puck is in the corner. I've never understood why assholes do that, it's so annoying lol.
I also want to punch the fan in the Kesler jersey in the corner in the face for being THAT GUY and banging on the glass every time the puck is in the corner. I've never understood why assholes do that, it's so annoying lol.
God dammit
Serves me right for watching a ice road truckers clip on youtube because I missed the damn goal just to see some fat guy bouncing around in the driver seat shouting excitedly.
ARGH What the hell with the 4 on 1 rush?!
Man how do you give up a 4 on 1, let alone in the playoffs lol
I FUCKING BLAME YOU!
............lol
Spoiler: show
who was that trying to get bergeron to bite his finger?
How gently have they been playing Malhotra? Is he just going out for faceoffs or what?
OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT!
OVERTIIIIIIIIIIIME
Malhotra
Erhoff (for Boston)
All those giveaways inside the zone are gonna kill the Bruins..
Ah well, to OT we go!
I just got home, so I was only following by audio....but as of 2 minutes to go, he's been on the ice 13 times with 07:26 ice time. His linemates are 10/06:20(Oreskovich) and 9/05:50 (Tambellini), and has taken 7 draws (6W1L). The rest of the Canucks on the draw are 9W10L(Kesler), 2W4L(Lapierre) 4W8L (H.Sedin)
OVERTIME FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHH
Boston needs to tighten up play in their end, they've looked horrid all game and now especially isn't the time for turnovers in your own end.
I think it's exactly the opposite. Boston needs to play much sloppier, especially in front of their net.
Kesler I'D PICK HAMHAM BUT HE'S NOT IN
Horton