On a side note, I love Tim Thomas.
Probably one of the greatest performances by a goalie in Stanley Cup history.
On a side note, I love Tim Thomas.
Probably one of the greatest performances by a goalie in Stanley Cup history.
EMPTY NET TIME
game
GG VANCOUVER!!
This is just.. painful.
:)
I love it. Congratulations Boston! Especially you Terrific Timmy ;)
Really gonna hate the next little big ugh... So many people, once a Canadian team makes it to the finals talks about how it's "Canada's time" or whatever. Boston has more Canadians on their team than Vancouver does, only Vancouver fans should be upset but so many people I know take this as Canada losing as a whole.
I cant wait to see Chara stand next to Bettman, oh jesus.
Way to be canucks fans.
Canucks fans classy. Cheering them right to the end. Brings a smile to my face
Also Thoro if we dont see you tomorrow, we know you died a hero in the 2011 Vancouver riots.
Amen to that, good on Vancouver fans
Thomas Smythe
Canucks should feel embarrassed. Terrible last game of the season.
Congrats to Boston. Last two finals we lost to teams with large cup droughts which I guess is slightly better then what Calgary and Edmonton lost to recently.
well, all, it has been a pleasure enjoying the 2010-2011 season with BG.
Condolences Vancouver fans, still wanted you to pull it out in my heart, the fans deserve it despite over half their players being shitbags.
Boston fans, congratulationsfuck you, you don't need another championship lol
Condolences Vancouver fans, still wanted you to pull it out in my heart, the fans deserve it despite over half their players being shitbags.
Boston fans, congratulationsfuck you, you don't need another championship lol
LOL BETTMAN getting booed. Hahahahahahahahahaha
THATS RIGHT FUCK YOU BETTMAN