Any idea if this is real or not? Pretty hilarious if so.
http://yfrog.com/h03elanp
http://yfrog.com/h03elanp
Any idea if this is real or not? Pretty hilarious if so.
http://yfrog.com/h03elanp
http://yfrog.com/h03elanp
Yeah it's real, was about to post it myself.
Ah love in the time of riots.
Best picture so far imo. People coming into downtown today to help clean up.
![]()
Yay double post.
Thomas wasn't even that great, he let out a ton of juicy big rebounds. Solid, but not spectacular. But they didn't need him to be spectacular.
I can't recall a single nail-biter highlight reel save from last night. None of those 37 shots were anything to gasp about. Vancouver had nothing. That's not shitting on Thomas; Thomas earned the fuck out of his Conn Smythe. Last night was not any kind of clincher for Thomas' performance, we all knew yesterday morning.
I think he meant something along the lines of what isladar said. He was great last night no question, but it was not the best performance of the playoffs for him and he didn't have to pull a ton of crazy shit to win like he has in a few games in the past. He didn't steal the game, but he certainly made sure it wasn't a close one.
Where is Nynja
I thought Chara made all the highlight reel saves last night.
Brief aside, but thank you to whoever re-posted the flashbang nutshot vid; I'm honestly crying I'm laughing so hard.
So I was wondering if Marc Savard was going to get his name on the cup at all since he didnt appear in at least one playoff game nor 40 regular season games but apparently since he was injured and an exception can be made.
As horrific as the events from yesterday, the world will now see Vancouver come together to catch some of these fools. The dude that was caught lighting the truck on fire, got revealed on FB. Sadly he is a buddy of mine. People posted his work location, his profile is now down & if the riot act gets kicked in could get 25 years. They won't catch them all but the ones that are clearly trashing the city will get caught. There is a picture of a dude lighting a rag that's in the gas tank of a cop car.
After the madness, fans of the 'Nucks are still disappointed with the loss, but have now realized Boston was just the better team. A great season never the less. I still hate Chara. He is still a cunt and dirty player. Thomas I have more respect for because of his toughness. Glad to see Lucic win a Cup as I've been a fan since his days as a Vancouver Giant. Dude is a winner @ home.
As for the canucks. Kesler played game 7 w/ torn group & hip flexor, Higgins w/ broken foot, Edler w/ 2 broken fingers & Ehrhoff w/ injured shoulder. No wonder the team had no gas in game 7. Big changes comes to the 4th line. Big muthafuckers who can train through people & can play will get looked at. Lol.
Would still like to know what caused the Sedins to fall over every time they got touched. Or maybe they'll just call it Sedinitis.
Swedish people are used to being on their backs?
I feel like if there was more secondary scoring the Sedins would have more ice to skate around. Boston was very confident that they could shut down the 'Nucks no matter what line was on the ice. A confidence that took vancouver to where they got but couldn't keep up in G6 and 7.
Seems like the team as a whole is to blame for the loss, from coach to players.