So ugly
So ugly
man we could potentially lose the series with a positive goal differential
Handsome and humble!
and yeah, sassagecam is currently dead and I have no clue what part of my pc borked, will work on it tomorrow night
So is 7uongo injured?
Way to finally come alive and make this a series Chicago. This is the kind of game that turns series like Philly/Boston last year.
Whoever did the photoediting for that Bolland headshot did a terrible job cropping.. lol That was pretty pathetic.
No, i know he got chased after 6. But some posts on /sp/ have him as playing injured. Did he get checked or hit with a puck or pull something?
Oh wow, they mayad
He had an awkward save earlier where he stretched backwards and may have pulled something. But he played a lot after that.
Woooo back in the game!! >.>
Man Hawks, why you needlessly taking runs at people and taking penalties with 3 minutes left?
So I've heard the NHL can ask Vancouver to forfeit the next playoff game for 3+ ejections.
How many did Vancouver have tonight?
If that was our swan song I'll fucking take it, as was said you know Vancouver is going to come out like gangbusters on Thursday.
So uh, after that game, how is San Jose/LA gonna top that? And as soon as I switch to Versus LA scores lol. Also wearing their third jerseys, I approve of this trend in this series.
Edit: 2-0 Kings lol.
Goals everywhere!
Lol Niemi
Score twice...lol
What a time to switch to the fucking Kings game....