Back from working on shitty end of semester stuff, nice to see the Wings not losing and the awesome line picking up points. I like Eaves and Helm more than any 3rd/4th liner should be liked.
Back from working on shitty end of semester stuff, nice to see the Wings not losing and the awesome line picking up points. I like Eaves and Helm more than any 3rd/4th liner should be liked.
Staal with 36m, Giradi with 39m. Top caps is Carlson with 35m, Green with 34 and nobody else above 31 and change. NYR had 5 above 31m. btw, why isn't Wolski playing at all? only 9m in that game. He was pretty solid in COL and PHX, can't be so bad that he gets no ice time. Caps had nobody under 20m, NYR had 5 people under 20m. They should have had legs but they just kept riding their top lines.
and from what I saw the puck was still loose on the first goal. I missed it real-time but even though it looked late on the replay it was clearly loose.
edit: just watched replay on nhl.com and Lundquist had no clue where the puck was, it was sitting in the crease loose.
Well when I see it on tv im sure ill see what youre sayin, I sit in the blue seats, so I didnt have a clean view. All i saw was Henrik on the ice grabbing at the puck. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Yeah it's pretty obvious when you see the view from the camera in the net. Puck sits on the line, he swings his glove from left post to right post to cover, covers for half a second tops before a stick pokes the puck back out, puck sits on the left post until it gets potted in. The ref behind the net had a perfect view of it and he's one of the better in the league(Paul Devorski).
Damn, just saw the replay from the Flyers game and the Richards elbow, that's about as blatant as you can get. Hope he gets at least 2 games, figuring NHL says 1 only though.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/careerstats.h...dersAllSeasons
Holy shit that depth.
That's true too...will be interesting to see what the league does.
Yotes!
Sooooooooooo Hanzal
Hell of a goal there lol
Damnit Howard. 3-2 Sparkledogs.
Howard robs Turris with his toenail
Oh shit I just realized BizNasty is playing tonight lol, they were just talking about him in the lineup. I've never watched a Coyotes game and seen him play, ever, lol.
Really need this PP. Gotta get some pressure off Howard. I have a feeling hes about to lose it and let floodgates open.
1 Jimmy Howard Adventure is enough for a whole series. No more please.
KRON!
Knew that was coming. Yotes need to stop taking penalties if they're going to have a chance.
Kronwall scores!
Amazed the Wings managed to pick up a puck sitting in the slot.