Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoTaru View Post
    It takes like, an hour or two, maybe three max if you're unlucky with seals to finish off a +1 and store it at the porter.
    Eh, after months of work

    Masamune - 15/50 6/50 0/75

    Need I say more?

  2. #42
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,206
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Juxtaposition View Post
    The only person who needs a 4th Lunar Abyssite is you. Just stop being terrible or go away.
    How exactly is being unable to get any decent help whatsoever most days an indication of my skill ? I know what I'm doing asshole, can't help it if most everyone I know refuses to even try.

    Making steady progress finally though, helping my other friend get his Kannagi at the same time. I don't spam her 24/7 like some of you did to get yours done ASAP, I go when I can/feel like it. Busy enjoying AC: Brotherhood at the moment anyway.

    EDIT: @ Tacotaru - You'd be amazed how incompetent some people can be. I'm pretty sure I'm just cursed @_@; not I never screw anything up, but Jesus Christ I seem to run into more than my fair share of dumb-asses and/or bad luck.

  3. #43
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    24/7? Bosse took me 6 hours

  4. #44
    Blue Magic is Best Magic
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,215
    BG Level
    8

    Good lord...

  5. #45
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Malacite, stop failing or stop posting. Sheesh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3