Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 769
  1. #121
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    Is it direct from the signal or some CAM bullshit though? Way back when VCDs where the cool shit I used to watch all the hideous 0day pirated shit crappy movies, my eye is trained to watch crap but I wouldnt watch Dexter from a cam lol

  2. #122
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    basically showtime "accidentally leaked" it again, I think. its not a cam

  3. #123
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    10,115
    BG Level
    9

    GG viral marketing, amen capitalism :3

  4. #124
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    79
    BG Level
    2
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    They didn't accidentally leak it. My buddy works at Comcast and they gave him a promo disk with the episode on it. Was done on purpose (without pretending it wasn't, I mean). Regarding the episode, not sure what you guys are on about when you say that episode was great. Was pretty boring, as to be expected with Dexter premieres.

  5. #125
    ~Layton~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    704
    BG Level
    5

    I've always loved the tension that Dexter might get caught and he's got to be so damn precise with everything he does and even then it's not definite that he'll get away with it. This peaked for me in S2, which I know wasn't well received among everyone on BG but I loved it. :D
    With the addition of him moving in with Rita, marriage, Harrison and then Lumen last season, things got really intense again. Except for Harrison, all of those things aren't there any more now so I'm not sure what to expect from this season just yet. I enjoyed the opener and I'm looking forward to seeing how they play out this religion focused storyline this season.

  6. #126
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    364
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Waited for the first episode to be aired due to laziness. Dexter's highschool reunion was pretty awesome. Awkwardly dancing Dexter is going to be quite sig worthy.

    I have to say that the premise for this season seems interesting. No real "big" enemy for Dex to take down or hunt. Lots of issues with religion and what it could mean to a serial killer. Still waiting to see how Rita's kids play a role in this season since it has been at least a few years timeline wise between Seasons 5 and 6.

  7. #127
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,092
    BG Level
    7
    WoW Realm
    Ysera

  8. #128
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Dance scene had me busting up, loved the whole episode. I think(read hope) it's going to be another good season.

  9. #129
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,392
    BG Level
    10

    according to an article IC sent me
    talks have broken down between the network and series star Michael C. Hall. The actor's contract is up after this current season, which premiered on Sunday night with a record 2.2 million viewers tuning in. That figure is up 24% from the Season 5 premiere. It is said that Showtime is offering Michael C. Hall $20 million for two more seasons of Dexter. The actor is asking for $24 million for two seasons. Negotiations are still ongoing, but it seems there is a big gap to overcome.

  10. #130
    hey
    hey is offline
    listen!
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    7,234
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    They had better not even think about ending dexter over $2 million per season.

  11. #131
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,903
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Especially when Michael C. Hall is worth every fucking penny.

  12. #132
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike View Post
    Especially when Michael C. Hall is worth every fucking penny.
    And several blow jobs

  13. #133
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,119
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Valefor
    WoW Realm
    Skullcrusher

    Heard about this on the news.. Dexter is one of, if not the biggest show on showtime. Like others have said, only 4 million more? why the fuck wouldnt you do it.


    All I heard on the news was that there was a difference in the price being offered and what he was asking for, didnt give an actual amount. I was expecting something like 10M+ more or some stupid shit, but 4M? I hope they do it

  14. #134
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Off to a really good start. Adama, why you bad?!? Dx

  15. #135
    But I don't want my title changed
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,486
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fievel Mousekewitz
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by hey View Post
    They had better not even think about ending dexter over $2 million per season.
    This a thousand times, it's a small price to pay for an actor who is PERFECT for the part.

  16. #136
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,562
    BG Level
    7

    pro-tip: dont fuck with your top earner

  17. #137
    Blackice
    Guest

    Yoink. Thanks!

  18. #138
    House Azazael
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,641
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    4 mil when compared to what they would lose in revenue? Come on no brainer.

  19. #139
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    170
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tekoa View Post
    Waited for the first episode to be aired due to laziness. Dexter's highschool reunion was pretty awesome. Awkwardly dancing Dexter is going to be quite sig worthy.

    I have to say that the premise for this season seems interesting. No real "big" enemy for Dex to take down or hunt. Lots of issues with religion and what it could mean to a serial killer. Still waiting to see how Rita's kids play a role in this season since it has been at least a few years timeline wise between Seasons 5 and 6.
    Oh except for an evil cult led by Edward James Olmos that likes to kill people and put snakes in their bodies? You know that Dexter will figure out who they are and that's going to be his enemy this season.

    The thing about the salary is probably just negotiation. The network doesn't want to be bossed around by it's actors, so it's acting tough at the moment. They'll give in eventually.

  20. #140
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    10,421
    BG Level
    9

    Pretty much, you can't fold right at the beginning. That would just set the precedence for everything else, which ultimately would cost you in the long run.

Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Arrested Development Movie? Now with more season(s?)!
    By Acturus in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 2019-03-01, 13:17
  2. Deadpool (February 12, 2016)
    By Brill Weave in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 1148
    Last Post: 2016-12-27, 23:58