Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 704

Thread: True Blood Season 4     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #21
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,365
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix


  2. #22
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Oh man I hope Tara dies this season...I almost forgot about her till this promo

  3. #23
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    671
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Oh man I hope Tara dies this season...I almost forgot about her till this promo
    I was hoping that since the very first episode, sadly I gave up hope now...

  4. #24
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Quote Originally Posted by Baelorn View Post
    Holy shit at alcide, he is crazy ripped

  5. #25
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    671
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Godric!


    I assume it would just be flash back stuff with Eric, but then they said we will see a different side of him. Think I also heard some Necromancer talk? Hmm...

  6. #26
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    472
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Godric ohh fuck yesss

  7. #27
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

  8. #28
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    9
    BG Level
    0
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok


  9. #29
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,029
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Shuichi Shadowstar
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    Godric!


    I assume it would just be flash back stuff with Eric, but then they said we will see a different side of him. Think I also heard some Necromancer talk? Hmm...
    Godric! Fuck Yeah! We love this show, it's perfect for HBO.

  10. #30
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    972
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Oh god can't wait HNNNNNGH

  11. #31
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    671
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Silly, Worthless Videos, but whatever.. The last one is pretty good, shows some new teasers.... damn, Jessica is so friggin hot!




















  12. #32
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,365
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    Kill Tara. Replace all her scenes with more Jessica.

  13. #33
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Just remembered season 4 is only 10 episodes Hopefully that means less Tara filler

  14. #34
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    671
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Katlan View Post
    Just remembered season 4 is only 10 episodes Hopefully that means less Tara filler
    Oh really? That is rather odd, Alan must be running out of ideas.

    i don't mind Tara as much as I used too, I guess she grew on me.

  15. #35
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    Crap =( I was hoping this show would last me until next house season. Did they mention why it's getting the shorter season?

  16. #36
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    Season 1-3 all had a big filler element to the main story. The Mariann thing was 100% filler. I wouldn't mind if that stuff was removed to make it a more solid - main single arcing story. But who knows, maybe it was HBO who cut down the season order

    also:

  17. #37
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    671
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Remove Jason out of the picture and.... Holy Fuck that's hot as hell

  18. #38
    They're just like us
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,816
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    ..10 episdoes? the hell? Also, not having seen season 2 yet is the marianne arc really that drawn out?

  19. #39
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    It gets drawn out far too long. Its the season finale of S2

  20. #40
    Caesar Salad
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    32,101
    BG Level
    10

    If they cut out filler, I can see 10 episodes being enough, possibly even too long.

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. True Blood Season 5 (June 2012)
    By MaachaQ in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 368
    Last Post: 2012-09-05, 14:37
  2. True Blood Season 4
    By shiarua in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2011-04-04, 14:59
  3. True Blood Season 3
    By Odesseiron in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 621
    Last Post: 2010-10-16, 18:22
  4. Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood Books)
    By Manako in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2010-05-08, 16:38
  5. True Blood Season 2
    By Olo401 in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 296
    Last Post: 2009-09-15, 16:33
  6. HBO: True Blood (New Series) & Entourage (Season 5)
    By Katlan in forum Bentertainment Geekly
    Replies: 172
    Last Post: 2009-04-09, 11:35