Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 619
  1. #81
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    A client I'm supposed to go visit next Saturday just called and cancelled. He said he wanted to be with his family when "it" happens. My response was "....wut? Ok."

    And now I see this thread. It all makes sense. LMAO

  2. #82
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    Funny enough, I just bought 60 gallons of Arrowhead water and an assload of canned foods thats now chilling in my basement because King Soopers had a special lol.

  3. #83
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I wonder if i can get one of these people to give me all their money.

  4. #84
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    COME AT ME BRO!

    I'm ready, gonna go get some extra rounds tomorrow for my 45.

  5. #85
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,181
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    A client I'm supposed to go visit next Saturday just called and cancelled. He said he wanted to be with his family when "it" happens. My response was "....wut? Ok."

    And now I see this thread. It all makes sense. LMAO
    yea....

    Me: I won't be able to get out there till the 23rd, getting a little backed-up the last few weeks.
    Client: You can't get out sooner? I really want to finish up this project before then.
    Me: No sorry, We have to take the orders in the order we receive.
    Client: Well don't bother then, by then i won't be able to do it.
    Me: Time sensitive project?
    Client: Nothing will matter after the 21th.
    Me:K.....
    Client: You know what is going to happen right?
    Me: Ignorance is bliss
    Client: Make sure you give you love to all your family
    Me: k..... Bye... sorry i couldn't get out there.


    No i'm not joking.

  6. #86
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    lmfao yo these people have gone absolutely bat-shit. Sad thing is that theres no way to reason with these people... but when it doesn't happen: "God just shot a blank. Don't worry though hes still coming."

    Edit: That wasn't actually intended but cwatididthar

  7. #87
    Vuitton
    Guest

    let's hope he also comes prematurely.... like on the 20th. make it a surprise.

    please god take all these idiots away from me.

  8. #88
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    869
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    Holy shit, I thought this was some little tiny sect of stupids that just happen to be crazy and loud enough to make it onto media radar. Is this seriously that widespread? Surprised one person actually interacted with a may21ster, shocked we have 2 accounts here. Though maybe I shouldn't be... people, big group, stupid, etc.

  9. #89
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    13,293
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuya View Post
    I wonder if i can get one of these people to give me all their money.
    See.

    This is how religions get started.

  10. #90
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,547
    BG Level
    8

    If this is really this wide-spread then I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten another call from my father telling me I should become a christian

  11. #91
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    I wonder if they're gonna kill themselves.

  12. #92
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Might make it easier to find a job around here.

  13. #93
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    869
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan
    WoW Realm
    Proudmoore

    It could be just dumb luck to have 2 random people(Kuro and Yabby) who found 2 other random people who were willing to divulge their plans to hunker down in hopes of being emancipated from reality. Will find out if this dumbfuckery has hit around here on saturday with my hick family reunion.

  14. #94
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    Love your family dearly before the 21st and make amends. For it will be the last chance you will have before you meet the Almighty.

  15. #95
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    805
    BG Level
    5

    Ignorance may be bliss in some cases, but ignorance also produces idiots like the people who believe this doomsday crap.

    Apparently they missed the part in the bible where it says this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 24:36
    "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

  16. #96
    I'm not safe on my island
    Nikkei will still get me.

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,043
    BG Level
    10

    Oh, do other religions have this kind of shit or is it just christians who want the world to end really badly?

  17. #97
    Shimmy shimmy ya shimmy yam shimmy ya
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    51,582
    BG Level
    10

    That's something I've always wondered about. Why do Christians or any Abrahamic religion for that matter seemingly hate life so much?

  18. #98
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,414
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Pirian View Post
    If this is really this wide-spread then I'm honestly surprised I haven't gotten another call from my father telling me I should become a christian

    God is supposed to forgive everything except denouncing him, if you're an atheist and your father is trying to get you to convert, you're fucked anyway.

  19. #99
    Limecat
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    7,065
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    Blog Entries
    2

    I want the world to end so these people will shut the fuck up about it already.

  20. #100
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,830
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Moosey View Post
    Ignorance may be bliss in some cases, but ignorance also produces idiots like the people who believe this doomsday crap.

    Apparently they missed the part in the bible where it says this:
    Listen moron, the bible was written thousands of years ago. Learn to read, it says "no one knows" and while that was true at the time it was written, they've had thousands of years to figure it out, and we have calculators now.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 2010-03-25, 10:00
  2. *Reminder* Free Comic Book Day, Saturday, May 5th *Reminder*
    By 6souls in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2007-04-30, 11:23