so how long til SE gets desperate enough to make a remake of ff7? Because honestly, there's no way that is not going to make boatloads of money.
so how long til SE gets desperate enough to make a remake of ff7? Because honestly, there's no way that is not going to make boatloads of money.
They need to just remake Chrono Trigger/FF6/FF7 with Ps3 graphics, thus creating $$$(like...off trees). They should have never let the Chinese handle FFXIV.
New Chrono game? Please?![]()
XIV would fail as a F2P game. those games have more content then XIV lol, and have a better battle system to boot
Not worth the effort.
A FFVII remake is never going to be a better cash cow than an entirely new offline FF.
Updated graphics aren't going to do the trick, FFVII needs a new battle system comparable to FFXIII's, voice acting, they need to fix the plot since it didn't make any sense, they need to get rid of its outdated mechanics and a bunch of other things. Too much work to make it worthwile.
Why not just make a new FF then? At least it can attract the interest of new players instead of die hard FFVII fans alone.
FFXV is what SE needs.
Whats wrong with the FF franchise besides lolffivx? Biggest problem I see with it is people insisting on playing every new one with perma-glued nostalgia goggles on. SE still has a few IP's they for some unknown retarded reason have refused to touch in years, seeing this might make revisit that stance. Shit, Chrono Cross wasn't even a true sequel to Chrono Trigger.
Want to take my money SE? Remake and finish Xenogears.
oh looks like its time to rerelease old games on current gen handhelds
wonder if this will effect dead island, SE is supposedly distributing it
I really hate seeing this kind of stuff. SE needs to get their act together though, i'm all for them shutting XIV down and rereleasing it after an extensive testing period if they even still want to keep it running at all. SE should probably take a gander at what the western audience wants though if they want to be strong in that market. I don't think XIII was good enough to merit a sequel, but look what we're getting. I don't want to see the company responsible for my favorite gaming franchise go under, i really really don't.
I wanted this so bad back when I played XI. Please enjoy the taste of karma SE. I just played XIV after a break, and while the battle overhauls etc has not been introduced yet, I have to say that It's going to take a miracle or two to make that shit playable ._.''
lolSE.
Yet another step in the direction of nudging the JP out of the vidya game market.
They strayed too far from the home market of PS3.
FF7 Remake should have been the first thing show the true power of the system(which they kinda did with the demo). I've been reconsidering buying VersusXIII cause it looks awesome and I could imagine the world of FF7 done in that way.
A full Parasite Eve 3 would have been beautiful.
PE3 on PS3, it sells itself, especially with the new battle system and that plastic gun thing.
KH3 on PS3, I'm not a huge fan, and haven't finished the first one but this would have been crack to the fanbase.