Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 79 of 79
  1. #61
    Another Islam Thread
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    733
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Dobrav View Post
    Yeah seems the offer has changed, literally just too I managed to buy 4 months then went to get more but the offer changed
    That shit almost got me a little while ago... i got the error, closed the page, said what the heck lets try one more time. Clicked "next" and "confirm purchase" real fast, but then noticed the $24.99 AFTER i had clicked confirm, had my FFUUUUUU face as i panicked and closed the web page. Don't think it went through though (whew).

  2. #62
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,044
    BG Level
    6

    Well it was fun while it lasted

  3. #63
    Science Fiction Super Fan
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,053
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    missed it

  4. #64
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Sorta off topic, can you use those prepaid debit cards for XBL? Only reason I ask is when my old bankcard expired I forgot to change it on Live and as a result ended up getting 4 months of XBL for free because it kept trying to charge an account that didn't exist. When I finally reupped, I only purchased 11 months (it charged me for one of the 4 months), but I've had two friends recently had the same thing happen to them. I think one guy is on month five now, and the other just had his run out at month 4. If you could use those prepaid cards, it seems like you could get good mileage out of just going month to month and mooching that period where they spam you emails saying the charge could not be processed, but yet they don't cancel your Gold.

  5. #65
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Yes

  6. #66
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,256
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    That shit almost got me a little while ago... i got the error, closed the page, said what the heck lets try one more time. Clicked "next" and "confirm purchase" real fast, but then noticed the $24.99 AFTER i had clicked confirm, had my FFUUUUUU face as i panicked and closed the web page. Don't think it went through though (whew).
    I did the same except mine went through >.> Still, not a bad deal.

  7. #67
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,642
    BG Level
    9

    4 months for $25 is pretty shit when you can get 12 for like $50ish normally. I'm just mad I didn't click this thread when I first saw it, as I probably could've gotten in on the deal then.

  8. #68
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,256
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by arus2001 View Post
    4 months for $25 is pretty shit when you can get 12 for like $50ish normally. I'm just mad I didn't click this thread when I first saw it, as I probably could've gotten in on the deal then.
    I just pay 10 dollars/month for the last 2 years.. didn't even know you can get deals >_>;;

  9. #69
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Damn son, thats mega fail right there.

  10. #70
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Isnt it like 7.99 if you go month by month anyway? Before the price hike to 60. In the last two years you have paid for 8 years of service, Microsoft loves you I bet, you probably buy all your games at Gamestop too. They like to take advantage of oblivious gamers and soccer moms.

  11. #71
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    to be fair I imagine he is some rich guy with a 100k+ income

  12. #72
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Qalbert View Post
    to be fair I imagine he is some rich guy with a 100k+ income
    You trying to iron me feller? I make that and I am just a cheap ass, just because you ballin doesnt mean you should be a retarded consumer.

  13. #73
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,049
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Isnt it like 7.99 if you go month by month anyway? Before the price hike to 60. In the last two years you have paid for 8 years of service, Microsoft loves you I bet, you probably buy all your games at Gamestop too. They like to take advantage of oblivious gamers and soccer moms.
    Right on the money lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    You trying to iron me feller? I make that and I am just a cheap ass, just because you ballin doesnt mean you should be a retarded consumer.
    Exactly. You guys should see Kyo and I team up. Ill be back in 2 weeks nig, cookouts and football time!

  14. #74
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,390
    BG Level
    10

    I was being sarcastic. All about saving money, got 3 years for 75 dollars a while back.

  15. #75
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizango View Post



    Exactly. You guys should see Kyo and I team up. Ill be back in 2 weeks nig, cookouts and football time!
    Oh man I cant wait.

  16. #76
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Like Luda said, I cant be stupid I got mouths to feed.

  17. #77
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Kyo can I have 500 bucks

  18. #78
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    No raggy I am not going to fund your creepin business, use facebook like everyone else that shit is free broseph.

  19. #79
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,083
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    Ill name you CEO

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Similar Threads

  1. naruto/bleach up to date?
    By Zigma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2006-08-20, 08:26