Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 870
  1. #301
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Slight CH. 4 spoiler (at least I'm pretty sure this was in Ch. 4)

    Spoiler: show
    In case you were wondering if its possible to kill Akkad... it is, but damn. Look how much is required to do it on 1st playthrough...
    Spoiler: show

  2. #302
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Lol, dudes level 30 too, the grind is real. I spent just as long as he did but got bored a bit over halfway through, he's doing a shitload more than I did though since I was level 20ish with no Cinque. King kicking him for 6 damage a pop is no fun.

  3. #303
    Genoslut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,849
    BG Level
    7

    Fucking love Type-0. We should totally Ad-Hoc party sometime. I'm out of town for a week but those SPP unlocks yesplz.

  4. #304
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync View Post
    Fucking love Type-0. We should totally Ad-Hoc party sometime. I'm out of town for a week but those SPP unlocks yesplz.
    Is there a way to do this with emulation? I've been curious about the MP stuff (local/ad-hoc) but never got a chance to check it out.

  5. #305
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    meh guess i'll download and try it, PS4 version will probably in 2015-2016 so

  6. #306
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Elcura View Post
    Is there a way to do this with emulation? I've been curious about the MP stuff (local/ad-hoc) but never got a chance to check it out.
    Not AHP, but multiplayer? Yes.

  7. #307
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    So i guess I

    1) Download the JP version
    2) Download the patch
    3) Patch the 2 Iso
    4) profit in the Emu?

  8. #308
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    So i guess I

    1) Download the JP version
    2) Download the patch
    3) Patch the 2 Iso
    4) profit in the Emu?
    I'd be surprised if you couldn't find it prepatched by now but if you can't... you need either disc 1 OR disc 2 and the patcher. Run the patcher on either one and the resulting iso will have the entire game.

  9. #309
    Genoslut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,849
    BG Level
    7

    I grabbed mine pre-patched, it's definitely out there.

    About to fly through the rest of the game now I think. Boring ass five hour drive.

  10. #310
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    i just wish i could play on another platform then my PC

    (dont wanna get a PSP just for that)

  11. #311
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    i just wish i could play on another platform then my PC

    (dont wanna get a PSP just for that)
    Not such a raw deal when you consider how many good PSP games there are.

    Spoiler: show

  12. #312
    Genoslut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    3,849
    BG Level
    7

    And all the other system emulators on the PSP too.

    The PSP, contrary to popular belief, does actually have games worth playing... I'm so glad I have my 2000 still.

  13. #313
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    i just wish i could play on another platform then my PC

    (dont wanna get a PSP just for that)
    I'm playing on my pc but with a ps3 controller lol. So it's sort of like playing the ps4 version? Kind of?

  14. #314
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Yeah, I think a lot of us are. I'd be playing on my PSP if I hadn't busted the screen ages ago and didn't replace with with a (OFW) Vita

  15. #315
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    I'm playing on my pc but with a ps3 controller lol. So it's sort of like playing the ps4 version? Kind of?
    I got 2 problems maybe you can help me

    1) I use also a PS3 controller with motion joy, but i can't seem to be able to remap the cross to the right analog for the camea

    2) Most cutscene i just have a blackscreen (but i can skip it and continu the game) do you know what option to fix that?

  16. #316
    Brokage
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    20,323
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Vasp Anemos
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Valefor

    1) Don't use motion joy. I kept finding negative comments about it everywhere. There are a few mostly simple ways to get your ps3 controller recognized by your pc, and there are a lot of youtube videos showing how to do it. As far as mapping the d-pad onto the right joystick, I did it through the ppsspp controller config options.

    2) I have no clue about this lol. What's your OS? Could be missing a driver or could use an update on a certain driver or program or something. Could be the ISO you downloaded too? Maybe check online and just google something like "ppsspp cutscene black" or something simple and see if anyone else has had problems.

  17. #317
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    1) Don't use motion joy. I kept finding negative comments about it everywhere. There are a few mostly simple ways to get your ps3 controller recognized by your pc, and there are a lot of youtube videos showing how to do it. As far as mapping the d-pad onto the right joystick, I did it through the ppsspp controller config options.

    2) I have no clue about this lol. What's your OS? Could be missing a driver or could use an update on a certain driver or program or something. Could be the ISO you downloaded too? Maybe check online and just google something like "ppsspp cutscene black" or something simple and see if anyone else has had problems.
    I read on the translator website and he talked about the black screen. But he's talking about people using cfw on psp

    Guess I will ame more research


    Thanks

  18. #318
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratatapa View Post
    2) Most cutscene i just have a blackscreen (but i can skip it and continu the game) do you know what option to fix that?
    Most likely this is the version of the emulator you're using. You'll want to get the latest dev build.

    http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds

  19. #319
    CustomTitle
    Banned for Duping
    HOT LITTLE SNATCH

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    7,994
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Jam Valesti
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaspinne View Post
    1) Don't use motion joy. I kept finding negative comments about it everywhere. There are a few mostly simple ways to get your ps3 controller recognized by your pc, and there are a lot of youtube videos showing how to do it.
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=102
    Bestest way. One setup that takes a couple mins then its good to go upon immediately plugging it in in future. It's recognized as a 360 pad so it's compatible with just about any game you can think of with no fuckery. I actually had no issues with MotioninJoy in the past but when I got my new computer it'd BSOD me any time I disconnected the controller and unfortunattely my USB cable is shit and would randomly disconnect for a split second half the time I put the controller down, did not make for fun times, especially before I realized what was doing it!

  20. #320
    BG's most likeable Québécois
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    37,887
    BG Level
    10

    well fixed all the problems thx vesp

Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast