Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 190

Thread: Spring 2011 Anime Thread     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #101
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Ker View Post
    Yup. this is indeed done by the Studio that did KissXsis and it will replace Aria The Scarlet Ammo in Summer Season.
    Spoiler: show





    Looks like... got a new anime to add to the collection!

  2. #102
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,577
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    [C] 09

    http://i55.tinypic.com/n5g268.jpg

    Spoiler: show
    Unfortunately, not my opinion of the episode.

    It was good, but depressing; I wasn't expecting it to get quite as dark as it has. I also hope they don't try to turn Mikuni into a tragic hero.

  3. #103
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Everything happened so fast I'm still not sure what to think about the recent twists. I definitively don't dislike the direction it's taking, but at the same time, it feels like this show is missing something. Either way, it was a very depressing episode.

    [edit]
    @Tymon

    Spoiler: show
    I wouldn't count on that. After destroying half of asia's financial district, the show made it clears he is taking the wrong decision, and karma will get him back sooner or later (unwritten rule). Because he is essentially a good person, he will redeem himself by becoming a tragic hero.



    Also
    Spoiler: show
    This episode set the tone for a relatively happy (and boring) ending where Kimimaro end up with his classmate, and name his kid Mashu. I supose it was to be expected, but it's one of the ending I didn't want to see since the very beginning of the show...

  4. #104
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylia View Post
    Everything happened so fast I'm still not sure what to think about the recent twists. I definitively don't dislike the direction it's taking, but at the same time, it feels like this show is missing something. Either way, it was a very depressing episode.
    well they are trying to mash it all into... 11? episodes so ;/
    I guess in the next 2 episodes...
    Spoiler: show
    They will probably fight masakaki? since he's the asset (maybe) of the thing "above" thats taking away peoples futures to print midas money

    Or something else just randomly out of nowhere , who knows the shows got some really strange stuff going on! One big surprise after another

  5. #105
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    C3(Fall season)


    Usagi Drop(Summer Season)
    Please Production IG don't use the manga Ending and do an original one. it was great series until that shit.
    Series Ending
    Spoiler: show

    it ends with an Incest ending



    Hayate the Combat Butler Movie(Summer Season)
    A lot aren't pleased with the character design changes Studio Manglobe has done.


    WTF did you do to Maria.....


    Edit

    Sacred Seven PV2

    http://www.sacred7.jp/
    The official website update with air date*July 2nd* and new trailer(too lazy to make my own pic's so I took them from a JP blog).



    Kamisama no Memochou PV*Summer Season*
    Beside the fanservice shots, the trailer shows pretty sharp and good animation. I can't believe people are calling this horrible Animation.


    Ro-Kyu-Bu PV(Summer Season)
    If you have an itch for cute Loli girls this upcoming Summer Season then look no further.

  6. #106
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Why do I have the biggest feeling Kaiji is going to get screwed after Kotaru wins the 600 Mil? Zaaawaaa.

  7. #107
    Tom Wilson will never be good.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    13,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Zero Star
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Trying to find out what was good last season and what's good this season. School and vacation kinda knocked me out of the loop but I have some time to catch up on some anime.

    Last season I remember Level E, Fractale and Zombie were looking good and I already watched Madoka. I had Freezing down as something to watch but people seemed to be down on it after a few episodes. From what I have read so far it seems Ano Hana, C and Kaiji are the favorites this season, anything else? Ao no Exorcist and Steins Gate looked good but I didn't notice much talk about them.

  8. #108
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    418
    BG Level
    4

    Surprised they're adapting Usagi Drop, usually manga only gets picked up for animation if it's still running

  9. #109
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    17,471
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Judai View Post
    Trying to find out what was good last season and what's good this season. School and vacation kinda knocked me out of the loop but I have some time to catch up on some anime.

    Last season I remember Level E, Fractale and Zombie were looking good and I already watched Madoka. I had Freezing down as something to watch but people seemed to be down on it after a few episodes. From what I have read so far it seems Ano Hana, C and Kaiji are the favorites this season, anything else? Ao no Exorcist and Steins Gate looked good but I didn't notice much talk about them.
    C, ano hana, and stein gates is what I would recommend this season. Nichijou if you want a comedy without any semblance of plot.

  10. #110
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,444
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonAngel View Post
    Surprised they're adapting Usagi Drop, usually manga only gets picked up for animation if it's still running
    It just ended, still plenty of manga volumes to help sell.

  11. #111
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,577
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Hidan no Aria 09



    The love-hate relationship I have with this show gets worse every episode.

    Why can't he just stay in Alpha Male Badass Mode all the time like he did for the first half of this one?

  12. #112
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,577
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Last season but I guess it counts

    Zombie OVA / episode 13

    Woo, fabulous~

    Spoiler: show








    Laugher all the way, I miss this show. Can't wait for season 2.

  13. #113
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    I facepalmed so hard on Denpa Onna when I heard "Hanazawa" spoke

    Shaft trolling, at its finest

  14. #114
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Hidan no Aria 09



    The love-hate relationship I have with this show gets worse every episode.

    Why can't he just stay in Alpha Male Badass Mode all the time like he did for the first half of this one?
    Yeah. When this show is in harem mode, it's still kind of funny but also boring. When it's in fuck awesome action movie mode, that's when it's both funny and awesome.

    Apparently, Next episode there's much more to look forward to. I can't wait.


    ^
    Jeanne d'Arc 30th(Voiced by Ayako Kawasumi *Saber from Fate/stay night*) returns, Oh Hell YES.

  15. #115
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Oh god I don't want Ano Hi Mita to end.

    Spoiler: show
    I was honestly hoping they would kiss or something at the river but oh well. I FORGET KISSING TAKES AN ENTIRE SEASON TO HAPPEN. or in this case two maybe?

  16. #116
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    5,772
    BG Level
    8

    it could be worse

    it could be kimi ni todoke

  17. #117
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2,125
    BG Level
    7

    Oh god don't remind me LOL

  18. #118
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    221
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Caitsith

    Quote Originally Posted by Zilong View Post
    it could be worse

    it could be kimi ni todoke
    At least with KNT it was part of its charm...one of the reasons why I liked it so much

    ...every other anime...yeah...gets annoying as all hell.

  19. #119
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Even for what it is, it's still too damn slow... but it's shoujo, and there's not much else going for a manga which hinges on a couple getting together after they get together.

    Though I guess they could go the same way Itazura na Kiss did.

  20. #120
    Mithra Ero-Sensei
    Sex Manthra

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    10,160
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Erosensei Gulkeeva
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Magtheridon

    Quote Originally Posted by Tymon View Post
    Last season but I guess it counts

    Zombie OVA / episode 13

    Woo, fabulous~

    Spoiler: show








    Laugher all the way, I miss this show. Can't wait for season 2.
    Just got around to watching that...a bit disturbing, a bit painful and a bit awesome, you could almost feel the pain when he got shot there... *chants* perv perv perv perv

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Winter 2011/2012 Anime thread
    By Ker in forum Anime
    Replies: 954
    Last Post: 2012-04-01, 11:52
  2. Fall 2011 Anime thread
    By Insanecyclone in forum Anime
    Replies: 1081
    Last Post: 2012-01-07, 10:54
  3. Summer 2011 Anime Thread
    By Ragns in forum Anime
    Replies: 521
    Last Post: 2011-10-17, 18:57
  4. Anime Thread. [Prob not 56k safe]
    By Senoska in forum Anime
    Replies: 15534
    Last Post: 2011-05-22, 14:04
  5. HD Anime thread
    By kareface in forum Anime
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2009-09-23, 23:25