Page 153 of 206 FirstFirst ... 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast
Results 3041 to 3060 of 4103
  1. #3041
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    OMFG

  2. #3042
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    THAT'S NOT HOW YOU PRONOUNCE PIKMIN REGGIE

  3. #3043
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Natallon View Post
    ah.
    Missed that lol
    I put the new trailers in the info thread.

  4. #3044
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    YOU FAINT IN GAME, YOU FAINT IN REAL LIFE.

  5. #3045
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,535
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    OH MY GOD THEY MADE REAL LIFE POKEMON

  6. #3046
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    BG Level
    6

    OMG POKEMON....

  7. #3047
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    omg I just learned what a Pokedex is!

  8. #3048
    Paging Dr. Nat
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,800
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Natallon Docere
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

    POKEMON!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  9. #3049
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    >POKEMON

    =D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    >POKEDEX GAME

    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

  10. #3050
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    I dont even care. I thought they were makin a legit 3D RPG

  11. #3051
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    994
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    LOL POKEDEX GAME

  12. #3052
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    just got back, now talking about pokemon. doesn't look like i missed anything

  13. #3053
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    I don't give two flying sh*ts about pokemon, next.

  14. #3054
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    BG Level
    6

    wtf SCAN THOSE BARCODES

  15. #3055
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    lol how gay

  16. #3056
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    Glad I didnt get hyped when he said Pokemon.

  17. #3057
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I'm not a Pokemon guy, but as a completionist, this shit makes me think I would rage. Fuck friends and AR cards to fill out my pokedex.

  18. #3058
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Oh look, something for the Pokefurs.

  19. #3059
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    BG Level
    6

    lmao, so bullshit

  20. #3060
    Red Parrot
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    247
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

    HAHAHA Take pictures with your pokemons...

    LET ME SHOW YOU THEM!

Page 153 of 206 FirstFirst ... 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. E3 2011 Information thread (Info only, discuss in other thread)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2011-06-13, 00:45