Page 164 of 206 FirstFirst ... 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 3261 to 3280 of 4103
  1. #3261
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,360
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    FUCK YES BIRDWATCHING 2011 I'M SO HYPED FOR THIS

  2. #3262
    I'm more gentle than I look.
    Mr. Feathers AKA Mr. Striations
    All hail Lord Yamcha

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    17,539
    BG Level
    9

    That's Pidgey! Pokemon HD!

  3. #3263
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,546
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    See? Good graphics. People getting riled up over nothing

  4. #3264
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Smash Bros bitches, you jelly? I still don't even know what's going on.

  5. #3265
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    So, I'm still confused, maybe for a lack of understanding the presenter. Does it do HD, or is it a 480p system?

  6. #3266
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5

    Impressive if realtime I guess

  7. #3267
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallyn View Post
    ive seen better
    Exactly.

  8. #3268
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,621
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Ramuh
    WoW Realm
    Kilrogg

    If thats in game footage I'm sorta impressed. It looks purty

  9. #3269
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Am I supposed to care about a bird flying around and fish jumping?

  10. #3270
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    471
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallyn View Post
    ive seen better
    Exactly.

  11. #3271
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,826
    BG Level
    10

    Do they really think they can throw a demo from a controller and compete with Skyrim and BF3????????

  12. #3272
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph


    WIIIUU
    WIIUU
    WIIUUU
    WIIUUU

  13. #3273
    okay guy I guess
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    24,393
    BG Level
    10

    PIRATE ARROWS

  14. #3274
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph


    WIIIUU
    WIIUU
    WIIUUU
    WIIUUU

  15. #3275
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    So, I'm still confused, maybe for a lack of understanding the presenter. Does it do HD, or is it a 480p system?
    I think...

    New console: HD
    Controller: Also backward compatible with wii?

  16. #3276
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,176
    BG Level
    8

    Oh shit pirate arrows comin' for me.

  17. #3277
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,455
    BG Level
    7

    Spread it all around you, all over your chest.

  18. #3278
    Zeb
    Zeb is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    3,851
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Zeb Adiah
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I've been playing Wii U for 20 minutes, time to replace the batteries.

  19. #3279
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,739
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    So, I'm still confused, maybe for a lack of understanding the presenter. Does it do HD, or is it a 480p system?
    I think...

    New console: HD
    Controller: Also backward compatible with wii?

    and I guess the wiimote is also forward compatible, so the new system is basically "wii that can do HD and that's pretty much it"?

  20. #3280
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Where are the games at?

Page 164 of 206 FirstFirst ... 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. E3 2011 Information thread (Info only, discuss in other thread)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2011-06-13, 00:45