This is the most terrible conference ever.
This is the most terrible conference ever.
GRAND THEFT LEGO YOU FUCKERS DON'T EVEN KNOW.
Spending so much time on shit that isn't even going to be out before next year's E3. Holy shit
Good way to show off the graphics power.
LEGOS!
Do they want to be trolled? I'm guessing they do.
THIS YEAR E3 = lol
last year was better =\
newphew loves lego games, will be playing this with him no doubt
Have they even featured the console yet?
THIS IS WORSE THAN MSOFT.
Legos? Yay....
FUCK SEX, I'M PLAYING WIIU IN BED.
Ken Levine has two money hats this year, he loves both Kinect AND the Wii U
HOLY SHIT GABE IS COMING
darksiders 2 launch title is nice, and semiconfirms launch date
DARKSIDERS2 LOL
BATMAN LOL
Ok, as powerful as ps3 and 360 at least, good to know..
BITCH get off the TV I'm getting on a real console.
ASSCREED
Woah woah woah, Darksiders 2. This french guy's voice... LOL I thought it was a woman.
so lame