Page 173 of 206 FirstFirst ... 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 3441 to 3460 of 4103
  1. #3441
    True skill only comes from macro switching all your e-peen gear thru 10 pages
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,740
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    someone wake up Kyo I think he fell asleep at the conf lol

  2. #3442
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,106
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Thulius Deorum
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Am I the only one that thinks WiiU looks interesting? It looks like they actually have some third party support for the first time in uh...10 years? And if it means more games like Four Swords/Crystal Chronicles without all the retarded setup then I'm all for it.

  3. #3443
    Very Sexy Nerd
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    8,740
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    So, is there a Konami conference this year? Or was that pre-E3 thing it for them?

    edit: @above: No. I think it looks neat, and has potential. I don't think the conference did any justice to it, or maybe it will just suck, but I do see potential atm.

  4. #3444
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    EA > Sony > Ubisoft > Microsoft > Nintendo, for those keeping track.

  5. #3445
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Titan

    God damn, I cant find a video of the sony presser to save my life.

  6. #3446
    Ker
    Ker is offline
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    5,571
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Sony>Nintendo>MS

  7. #3447
    BG Content
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    15,635
    BG Level
    9
    Blog Entries
    101

    Might be no big surprises, but I feel there are more games this year that I'm looking forward to. AC: Revelations, Morowind, Arkham City, Bioshock, MW3, Skyward Sword, ME3 -- and those are just the ones I come up with off the top of my head

  8. #3448
    Sho
    Sho is offline
    YOU BLACK, MIDNIGHT, EVIL MOTHERFUCKERS!!! BLACK MAGIC, DARKNESS!!! YOU RAW, DARKNESS!!! YOU, FUCKING, DELIRIOUS MOTHERFUCKER!
    You were cold as ice.

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    11,975
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sho Ryuuken
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Sony: C
    Nintendo: C-
    Microsoft: D-

    Nothing at all was extremely impressive this E3 outside of Uncharted 3.

  9. #3449
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,914
    BG Level
    10

    Anyone giving Nintendo more than a D is out of his or her f'ing mind. Nostalgia bomb? Its not nostalgia when its their past, current, and future game library ALWAYS. You must not know the definition of the damn word to begin with.

    Its not like they are bringing back 10 year old games, that shit is re-hashed and re-released every 1-2 years on Nintendo's behind-the-curve system, or controller(lol).

    The graphics aren't up-to-par with current gen systems, the game library already looks like it sucks a fat one, etc etc.

    They talk about catering to the hardcore, and we got, what, Ghost Recon? A game already shown to be behind BF3 and MW3? Wow...awesome, not.

  10. #3450
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Considering dev kits only went out earlier this year for the thing i'm not surprised there are no real games on demo for it. I'm scared as to what MS and Sony are planning for their new consoles now after that though.

  11. #3451
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,768
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Reflecting back, I think PC won the conference, simply from BF3

  12. #3452
    MOOSE VOUCHER
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,271
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir
    WoW Realm
    Tichondrius

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulius View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks WiiU looks interesting? It looks like they actually have some third party support for the first time in uh...10 years? And if it means more games like Four Swords/Crystal Chronicles without all the retarded setup then I'm all for it.
    I think everyone agrees it looks interesting, if it can be pulled off well.

    Unfortunately for that idea, we know it can't. The Wii didn't, the 3DS didn't, and I'd say the DS didn't either really. How many games really used the touch screen well?

  13. #3453
    Chram
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,683
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Vrumpt Vegallion
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Weltall View Post
    Anyone giving Nintendo more than a D is out of his or her f'ing mind. Nostalgia bomb? Its not nostalgia when its their past, current, and future game library ALWAYS. You must not know the definition of the damn word to begin with.

    Its not like they are bringing back 10 year old games, that shit is re-hashed and re-released every 1-2 years on Nintendo's behind-the-curve system, or controller(lol).

    The graphics aren't up-to-par with current gen systems, the game library already looks like it sucks a fat one, etc etc.

    They talk about catering to the hardcore, and we got, what, Ghost Recon? A game already shown to be behind BF3 and MW3? Wow...awesome, not.
    so much hate here. cannot describe.

  14. #3454
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,342
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Reapz Sjc
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Keep watching the stream! AC: Revelations new stuff

  15. #3455
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Well the good news is, being that it's entirely backwards compatible, I should get a nice chunk off the price trading my Wii up for a Wii U.

  16. #3456
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    994
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Personally,

    EA > Sony > Ubi > MS/Nintendo (tie). Kyos gotta be getting a massive raise, his show fucking owned everyone.

  17. #3457
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,578
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Ubisoft > Sony > EA > Nintendo > * > Microsoft


    Nintendo gave us a bunch of really cool looking 3DS titles, a new Smash Bros. announcement, and a lot more third party development, and yet it's worse than Microsoft?

    Worse than Disneyland Adventures?

    I get that it's opinions, but come on.

  18. #3458
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3,119
    BG Level
    7

    Alright i'm back from work for lunch what happened with Nintendo?

  19. #3459
    Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    Quote Originally Posted by Thulius View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks WiiU looks interesting? It looks like they actually have some third party support for the first time in uh...10 years? And if it means more games like Four Swords/Crystal Chronicles without all the retarded setup then I'm all for it.
    Couple problems with this.
    1)We aren't sure how many WiiU controllers you can connect to the device. They kept showing the idea of 1 WiiU, and multiple Wii controllers. So the only new experience comes with someone being the "GM" and the others play normally.
    2)Even with 3rd party support, so far it looks like it is just that "The Wii will also get good games we are developing for the Xbox/PS3." If they have support for the new controller, then thats definitely cool. But if they don't make new games, then there's no reason to really buy those games on your WiiU(especially since they didn't touch enough on multiplayer)

  20. #3460
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    Reflecting back, I think PC won the conference, simply from BF3
    Truth.

Page 173 of 206 FirstFirst ... 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. E3 2011 Information thread (Info only, discuss in other thread)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2011-06-13, 00:45