dathair
dathair
yay tim
are you fucking serious
fuck sesame street
"LEARNED TO TAKE CARE OF MY BODY FROM THE COOKIE MONSTER"
"NOM NOM NOM NOM"
wtf is this
Unleash the simulated family!
sesame street, did they REALLY need to add this to their press conf
hah
Tim Schaffer with the best jokes so far. But what happened man? =( You are so much better then this, you don't need Sesame street as a crutch for your career...
What is MS doing..............
Double Fine knows licenses...that is something I'd get for young children.
Microsoft conference has gone from seriously epic to seriously wtf
Can't really comment on kids stuff since it's for kids... can I punch Elmo with kinect? <.<
People who watch this have kids. It's hard to imagine, I know
Game Informer said they loved this thing in their preview lol
Shit just turned into E3 2010.
I appreciate what you're doing Double Fine, but bring me a new full game!