AWWWW HELLL YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH
AWWWW HELLL YEAAAAAAAAHHHHH
New Trilogy, yeah big fucking surprise they were going to keep making Halo games until 2017.
MOTHERFUCKING CHILLSSSSSSSS.
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THATTT
OH SHIT, Halo 4
They found unicron?
HOLIDAY 2012?!!! WHY DO THEY ANNOUNCE SHIT SO FAR AWAY.
hayrow
NIGGA I AM EXCITE. SO EXCITE.
Well at least that had something for their core. Unfortunately I despise Halo, so they offered me nothing this year![]()
A Halo without Bungie... :/
Halo 4, not surprised, but color me a little excited.
holiday 2012. But the world will have ended by then! wtf
That 15 second trailer just saved the entire press conference. Fall 2012.........the wait begins.
fucking meh press conference
grats on your halo 4 fan bois
Halo 4 for Holiday Season in 2012... .......
Halo 4 thing broke my chrome
Conference was fucking terrible tho.
That was a terrible conference. Only thing that interested me was something I'd want for my kids.