WTF TIM YOU NEVER COOK ME TAPAS
WTF TIM YOU NEVER COOK ME TAPAS
NO NO NO NO NO
people still play sims?
EA swoops in and destroys Facebook social game market, news at 11
THE SIMS SOCIAL, GIRL!
This is as cheesy as fuck.
Jim carry had it right years ago guys.
I will say I helped put this conference together, but I did not write what the speakers say. I got to meet Ray, Clay and Peyton prior, awesome guys.
yesss new ones
Curt Schilling LOOKS FUCKING OLD
This game is going to be fantastic.
oh hells yes
Excited for kingdoms
this game, looks fucking BADASS. saw the preview thing on inside xbox few weeks ago
This game looks interesting..
reckoning fkyeah
Mcfarlane?
I'll Allow it
a game I care about, finally.
Pretty amazing 3 names attached to it.
As big of a gamer as Kurt is, this should be very good.