Page 75 of 206 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast
Results 1481 to 1500 of 4103
  1. #1481
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    BG Level
    6

    WE ARE GOING TO A COMMERCIAL BREAK SO WE CAN BREAK THIS GUYS LEGS FOR SWEARING ON LIVE TV

  2. #1482
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Twisted Metal is <3 I missed teh EA conf cuz I went to the gym. What did I miss.

  3. #1483
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    5,144
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Fitz Everleigh
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Wait if this is Mr. Grimm's storyline, why is he driving Sweet Tooth?

  4. #1484
    Nidhogg
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    3,565
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Amelia Diremii
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Sitting here watching it and missed the F-bomb, boo. All I heard was "that was my Janet Jackson nipple slip" and I'm like what.

  5. #1485
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKoolAidMan View Post
    Twisted Metal is <3 I missed teh EA conf cuz I went to the gym. What did I miss.
    E3

  6. #1486
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    LOL, this twisted metal demo is great simply because of the guy doing the demo
    Seriously, I'd rather hear him talk than play the game. Looks really good though.

  7. #1487

  8. #1488
    BG's worst Rangers fan
    Fleury 2; Lundqvist 0
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    23,755
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Bad Karma
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    OH YES MASS EFFECT <3

  9. #1489
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5

    MOAR ME3

  10. #1490
    Online Dating DOES Work!!
    Sonic Ripoff of the Houe of Weave

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,339
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Hiryo Randgris
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion

    I need someone who can give me all these good games for free. Play and review or w/e, too much to buy.

  11. #1491
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKoolAidMan View Post
    Twisted Metal is <3 I missed teh EA conf cuz I went to the gym. What did I miss.
    Alot of awesome.

  12. #1492
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5

    looking a lot like Gears of Effect 3. Not sure how I feel about that.
    Combat Roll
    Y button view
    Instant melee death

  13. #1493
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Enough with the god damn ME!

  14. #1494
    Been Here Longer Than you
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    35,921
    BG Level
    10

    Yeah....I hate Gears, so I really hope it doesn't feel the same.

  15. #1495
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    787
    BG Level
    5

    deeper skilltrees pleaseeeeeee

  16. #1496
    Kyo
    Kyo is offline
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    14,853
    BG Level
    9
    WoW Realm
    Windrunner

    Heading to the ubi conference, hopefully this isnt a shitfest.

  17. #1497
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Cichy View Post
    Enough with the god damn ME!
    You're a bit outnumbered.

  18. #1498
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    994
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Leb View Post
    Sitting here watching it and missed the F-bomb, boo. All I heard was "that was my Janet Jackson nipple slip" and I'm like what.
    They edited it out on Spike. Live tv is always like 10-15 seconds behind whats actually happening so they can catch crap like this.

  19. #1499
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo View Post
    Heading to the ubi conference, hopefully this isnt a shitfest.
    lazer tag bro

  20. #1500
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,552
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominico View Post
    They edited it out on Spike. Live tv is always like 10-15 seconds behind whats actually happening so they can catch crap like this.
    I'm watching the GT stream of GTTV and they didn't edit it out lol.

Page 75 of 206 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. E3 2011 Information thread (Info only, discuss in other thread)
    By Insanecyclone in forum Gaming Discussion
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2011-06-13, 00:45