• Navigation
Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast
Results 2081 to 2100 of 2530
  1. #2081
    BG's Official Canucks Fan
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    7,819
    BG Level
    8

    Not watching the game right now but the Canucks vs Calgary in Calgary is sounding like a massacre. 3-0 Flames in the 1st. Granted it's all tryouts and farm rejects playing but yeesh.

  2. #2082
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Amazing save by Pavelec and then Jackets score a few seconds later.

    2-1 Jets!

  3. #2083
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    1-0 Oilers, PP goal by Smyth(I think)

  4. #2084
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    rofl little-Toews trying to mix it up with Theo Peckham

  5. #2085
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    It's the Oilers this season, just be like "Goal scored by Number *coughsound* RYAN *coughsound*" You have a 5/18 chance of being right on the first name at least. lol

  6. #2086
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    2-0 Oilers, first bad goal I've seen Emery give up so far

  7. #2087
    Mr. Anna Kendrick
    BGs Worst Golde Abuser

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    11,006
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Charles Barkley
    FFXIV Server
    Faerie
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Elona View Post
    Is there streams for those pre-season games?

    Also Sep, if your PSN is Sepukku-SC then we just beat your team in EASHL few hours back and I also beat your face in that game. Our team was Pripyat Ghosts. We didnt take that rematch cos you guys were hosting again and game was laggy as hell here in EU. Game shouldve let us host the 2nd one!
    Dude that game was awful, I left my freaking EASHL team after that... that was our 4th straight loss that afternoon and our goalie/team captain was crying cause his stats were getting ruined. I was playing right D and between the lag and your team doing a 3-2 (if not even 4-1) balls to the wall forecheck and my former forwards chilling at the red line waiting for a home run pass that wasn't coming, shit wasn't going to go down well for me, the other defensemen, or our goalie. Game was HORRIDLY laggy though, the worst lag I've played through on this year's version so far. It was like someone was hitting a fucking pause button on and off every half a second. I need a new English speaking team if anyone is on PS3 and would like a competent Veteran-3 (soon to be Superstar) TWF C/LW/RW TWD Defenseman / 13-13 (.500 winning %) Pro 1 Goalie who knows what hes doing, I'm down for playing with a BGer.

    All I ask is I occasionally be allowed to play goalie, even if its not regularly (once every 5 games would be fine with me). All the Hockey Store goalie boosts are unlocked via online play in club matches only this year and I don't spend money to buy boosts so I need occasional goalie time to slowly unlock them.

    Or if any PS3ers want to make a team with me, we can start building one together? I know I have Callisto on my FL and I also have Ratapata although he rarely shows up on these boards anymore.

  8. #2088
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    I'm waiting to see if they patch the freezing garbage before I dump significant time into the game, but I'm definitely interested in EASHL.

    Olesz with a goal, 2-1 Oilers

  9. #2089
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Callisto, after that goal you need a picture of the back of the jersey's lined up so it says LEDDY KRUGER. I know it's spelled wrong, but still, I lol'd

  10. #2090
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FOR FUCKS' SAKE !!!
    FUCK FUCK FUCK

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,680
    BG Level
    9

    Not enough of you watching the Jets game...I am saddened.

  11. #2091
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Once I stop being poor ill have NHL 12 on PS3. I've never done EASHL though so I might suck at it. Sounds like fun though.

  12. #2092
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Jornna View Post
    Once I stop being poor ill have NHL 12 on PS3. I've never done EASHL though so I might suck at it. Sounds like fun though.
    If you've ever done Be A Pro it's the same thing, just with live teammates. If you know anything about basic hockey positioning you're fine.

  13. #2093
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    I'm flipping back and forth between Oil/Minnesota and Oil/Chicago.
    Minnesota one freezes and skips every 7 seconds for 15 seconds, and the Chicago one seems reallllllllllllllly bright.

  14. #2094
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Callisto View Post
    2-0 Oilers, first bad goal I've seen Emery give up so far
    check this, I guess Salak has been in since the start of the period lol

  15. #2095
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    I'm flipping back and forth between Oil/Minnesota and Oil/Chicago.
    Minnesota one freezes and skips every 7 seconds for 15 seconds, and the Chicago one seems reallllllllllllllly bright.
    pretty sure the Hawks/Oilers one is being done by a college TV student crew or something, all kinds of wonky shit going on lol

  16. #2096
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    The trainer should try and make Emery wear a Blackhawks hat while he sits on the bench, I heard he likes that

  17. #2097
    Kevin Lowe's Sock Account
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,266
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    LOL it's funny cuz it's suuuuper bright, and has a 50/50 Draw ticker going in the bottom corner. (I dunno if the Chicago feed is like that as well.) But literally sometimes it gets so bright that all you can see for the Oiler players are helmet, numbers and the blue hockey pants. (almost dated myself and said Cooperalls. lawl)

  18. #2098
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Richybear View Post
    LOL it's funny cuz it's suuuuper bright, and has a 50/50 Draw ticker going in the bottom corner. (I dunno if the Chicago feed is like that as well.) But literally sometimes it gets so bright that all you can see for the Oiler players are helmet, numbers and the blue hockey pants. (almost dated myself and said Cooperalls. lawl)
    yeah, it's the same feed everywhere, it's really odd as the Hawks are the home team, but with the game being in Saskatoon it's obviously more Oilers-centric

    2-2 tie now

  19. #2099
    Pens win! Pens Win!!! PENS WIN!!!!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    9,710
    BG Level
    8

    Pre-season hasnt even started for the Kings and Gagne is already missing time


    Granted its just because of the Flu but still!

  20. #2100
    You just got served THE CALLISTO SPECIAL
    SASSAGE KING OF DA WORLD
    cheap hawks gay

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    26,424
    BG Level
    10

    who the hell catches the flu in september lol, in LA no less

    he's probably hungover

Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5592
    Last Post: 2013-01-07, 10:39
  2. 2010-2011 NHL Season Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 12372
    Last Post: 2011-04-11, 22:16
  3. 2010 NHL Offseason Thread
    By Callisto in forum Sports
    Replies: 2426
    Last Post: 2010-09-20, 23:52