God I love hockey. I love all of you.
The shit talking has began. Hockey season is around the corner!
While you're all arguing, PM me your email for some ESPN POINTS FANTASY HACKEY. Quit being pussies.
Is it free?![]()
Puck Daddy has top 100 players for 2011-2012.
http://ca.sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/...rn=nhl-wp11289
How the hell is Luongo 11th and Tim Thomas 34th?
Daymond Langkow is going to Phoenix from Calgary after he passes a physical. No word on what Calgary got back.
Even for being juniors, holy crap lol
He had a 70+ point season a couple years back. Who knows how well he'll do next year for Phoenix after sitting out all but 4 games last year. He's gonna hit 35 years old too I think (around there anyway) so he's aging. The Flames are getting back Lee Stempniak in a straight 1 for 1 trade. Not bad, Stempniak scored 28 goals a couple years ago and seems like he can do well. We also get about another 2.9mil in capspace from the deal. He's also gonna be 29, so that's a bonus... I guess.
Oh good. I was wondering when Goths would get into hockey...
http://l.yimg.com/a/p/sp/editorial_i...ce_jerseys.jpg
I'm definitely not mad at them, but holy hell they're a practice jersey if that. $160USD? Retarded.
Looks like the Flyers officially resigned James Van Riemsdyk to a multi year deal according to reports on Twitter. No mention of figures yet.
6 yrs / $25.5m for JVR.
Also the Kings dropping the purple from their uniforms and going back to the silver and black look.
Apparently the deal is Langkow for Stempniak.
4.25mil for 6 years. Huge risk-reward for the Flyers. If he doesn't break out then its a huge contract for a long time. If he does its a Giroux type steal.
The Kings officially change their colors to black/silver/white. No more party purple!![]()
I like the return to black and silver/white but I really liked the purple too, looked cool. Kinda torn as to how I feel about them getting rid of purple completely. They should use like, an all purple jersey as their third, kinda do like a Lakers scheme of purple and gold trim?