I thought it was a fun movie, definitely better than Lost World and w/e part 3 was called.
I thought it was a fun movie, definitely better than Lost World and w/e part 3 was called.
I thought that scene was hilarious. I laughed out loud in the theater. My husband looked at me like I was crazy lol
It's funny for me in the same way slasher film deaths are funny, except replace Jason from Friday the 13th with raptors
People are way too sensitive these days
My theater was mostly women surprisingly and it was all laughter. Like someone else said, it was a cheezy as movie. That was added to make you laugh and it succeed very well. If it was a dude, it'd have been just as funny if not funnier.
Eh, it was okay. Really there should have just been a little bit of setup to make you dislike her to make it seem like she kinda deserves it. Didn't have to be anything major could've just made her sound like a self-centered careless jerk on the phone or something for 2 lines. The way it seemed though is that she was a totally decent person so it did feel a tad nihilistic. Usually movies drop a line to help you justify laughing at a stupid over the top death. E.g. the dumb as nails party brahs and girls at the spring break party getting eaten by Piranhas.
Should we have to care about why though? Dinosaurs sure as shit didn't give a fuck if she were a Buddhist Monk or a serial baby rapist.
^ This. Dinosaurs eating people. Don't need a reason to.
Why is this controversial at all? Have people forgotten about Eddie in the Lost World? That was a lot worse.
This movie was awful. I was really hoping that something surprising happened like one of the main kids getting eaten. That would have salvaged it a little for me. The script/dialog was just too cheesy and lame. This might have been better off as a silent movie. Too many eye rolling and
moments.
Only saving grace was the red head Bryce Dallas Howard. She can get it.
#dialog #script #dinosaurmovie
people, lmao, get over yourselves.
My username is right there. @ me bro. Well aware that is is a dinosaur movie. Not expecting Oscar award winning anything, but that doesn't mean you can have cheesy dialog throughout. It was unbearable. The action and visiuals were dope though. Concept was good. Nostalgia was nice.
The previews showed Johnny Karate hanging out with his Raptor Bros. If you didn't check your brain at the door for this you're doing it wrong.
Forgot not to have an opinion different than others on the internet. Forgive me bros. Next time I'll bring my group think.
What's dialog?
an ffxi parser program
He's so multifaceted I just like to assume he melds between roles. That combat roll to escape from the cage had Johnny Karate written all over it.