we all know the giant water dino will be what kills the "bad" hybrid dino
we all know the giant water dino will be what kills the "bad" hybrid dino
I sure hope Spielberg puts Roy Scheider in as the shark crane operator.
Also Bryce Dallas Howard. Best thing Ron Howard ever made.
Bryce Dallas Howard "we made a special dino teehee ^.^"
Pratt "Grrrr... you shouldn't have done that..."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...-his-take-meh/
Found this article pretty funny. Thumbs and raptor biker gang had me rolling
New trailer to air during the Superbowl
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/super-b...ry?id=27952533
I've never been more excited for a superbowl
Someone combined the trailer with scenes from parks and rec. A bit cheesy but the ending with Chris Pratt riding the motorcycle through the jungle with the raptors while the Parks and Recs theme playing made me chuckle.
http://youtu.be/pyuGyq22Ris
alleged art from the toy for the hybrid dino
Spoiler: show
Looks dooper fake to me because of how the head blends to the neck makes it seem like its a bad shoop... but I mean, would I be surprised if it was a Raptor-Saurus-Rex? Nah
The most dangerous dinosaur, a trex with arms.
Pterodactyl Rex.
Spoiler: show
Great, that's how we ended up with NCIS: Los Angeles. Stop torturing us!
I am probably going to like this movie. but that bit with the Superex breaking the glass just made me... sigh. I hope theres almost no "hey, hey, you remember this? hey!" in this movie. Something tells me a lot of J. Park 1 stuff is going to easter-egg its way obnoxiously into this. I'm actually really excited to see the Raptor trainer guys character and how that works.
Yes... I'm facepalming at the "Basically a reshoot" glass-breaking part but am excited for Motorcycle raptor gang.
Maybe he'll teach them how to dance.
http://38.media.tumblr.com/ce3bb9e40...so2_r1_400.gif
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014...16180332-1.gif