1. FFXIV Reset Timers
    Last daily reset was 5 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next daily reset is in 18 hours, 51 minutes
    Last weekly reset was 4 days, 22 hours, 8 minutes ago / Next weekly reset is in 1 days, 11 hours, 51 minutes
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 377
  1. #281
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    395
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Shadowsong

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggie View Post
    http://ffxiv.yg.com/

    https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...hl=en_US#gid=0

    Those two should be all you need. The spreadsheet has a list of all quests, SP camps, and leve Mob ranks. (Click tabs at the bottom)
    That spreadsheet is godly useful! Been using it for a couple of weeks now and it has increased my enjoyment of guildleves tenfold. Which isn't to say I actually enjoy them. Just that they aren't quite as annoying now 85% of the guesswork has been cut out of them for me.

    Also, is it REALLY that bad if I haven't managed to get a level 30 yet? I mean, the grind from 20-30 is dull as f*ck solo. If people are saying getting to 30 is easy, I hate to speculate what it is like past that...

  2. #282
    F5 Like A Boss.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    7,396
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Kuroki Kaze
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl
    WoW Realm
    Twisting Nether

    People that say getting 30 is easy are most likely leveling the correct/efficient way.

    Group of 7 doing the same set of leves twice and linking each leve x3. Went from 20 to 28 LNC in 3 hours.

  3. #283
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    395
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Shadowsong

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    People that say getting 30 is easy are most likely leveling the correct/efficient way.

    Group of 7 doing the same set of leves twice and linking each leve x3. Went from 20 to 28 LNC in 3 hours.
    Ah, I don't have the option of doing it the efficient way because my play schedule/hours are...erratic, shall we say. My FFXI LS static screwed up my sleep pattern the one night a week we did it (and blitzed me out for work the next day) because they were all NA players. I guess if I started to enjoy FFXIV more I'd put more effort into finding a LS on Rabanastre or maybe I could entice friends to try the game again, but I can't lie to them and say the game is now fun

    That definitely sounds like the way to make progress though! Until then I'll just do the odd behest or leve to keep myself interested in the game and enticed by the possibility of positive changes forthcoming xD

  4. #284
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    323
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Sylph
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    If you don't have a group of people to cancel leves with 30+ is going to be a huge grind and a painful experience. I would never level a class without the ls. Mucking about on vent with ls mates is the only reason I have a r50 now. I wouldn't ever have done it without people I enjoy hanging out with leveling with me.

  5. #285
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    423
    BG Level
    4

    Idk how busy your server is, but I think I'm on a relatively empty one and I usually don't have a problem getting into leve groups with randos after each reset. Either people are shouting or I shout.

    Everyone knows what the good leves are by now, so it's pretty straight forward getting a group of 8 together who have the right ones. Plus no hassle of LS/static obligations if you rarely play

    And I'd love to have a static, but not if they expect me to do leve runs 3 times a week. Not with the game in this state.

  6. #286
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    Holy shit, what the hell was that verbal vomit on the previous page?

  7. #287
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,092
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucavi View Post
    Holy shit, what the hell was that verbal vomit on the previous page?
    Something not worth reading

  8. #288
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    I couldn't get through the grammar, goddammit.

  9. #289
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,141
    BG Level
    9



    Ultimate challenge. I dare you.

  10. #290
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,554
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction View Post


    Ultimate challenge. I dare you.
    Best post in this thread

  11. #291
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    671
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Mioko Lockheart View Post
    Spoiler: show
    Mainly responding to alkar on his great points. Everything said here is opinion the fact you compare ffxi to shitty games like rift aion and any other mmo other then WOW is rediculous. ffxi has been successful for 9-10 years and was so successful and still for the most part still carrying on keeping ffxiv free to play and afloat. Just because you like WOW and somebody prefers ffxi don't bash there points like we have so many subscribers so yea i must be right.

    You say ffxi raiding sucked which i hate the terms used now because ffxi players never even called it that was great and endgame had 100% more variety than WOW. We had Dynamis,Limbus,Salvage,Nyzul Isle, Einherjar,NMs,ENMs,Bcnms,Sky,Sea,Assault Missions,HNMs your crazy if you really sit here and believe that WOW endgame has variety when most of you people talking weren't good enough or ever got to experience all of that. In WOW you raid thats it you say everything in final fantasy had no objectives other then blow through and kill stuff what was the 50 assault missions, limbus missons, Nyzul Isle did they not make you think or use several different strategies.

    In Final fantasy the story telling was better and the act of working together to do anything in that game from leveling up to going out and gathering materials you need a team or friends to play with WOW i fucking soloed to 85 then was expected to raid all day until i ran out of dungeons and gear to get on a character i can't change jobs on unless i go solo to 85 again and complete the same damn quests again over and over just a different area when i level up but yes WOW is so much better then any other mmo because we have so many subcribers

    I enjoyed parts of WOW im not even saying its a bad game it just didnt compare to ffxi to me which im sure for saying that ill be flamed and called an idiot but lucavi i believe who said it if the only mmo you ever played was ffxi you have no room to speak you can STFU guess what game your flaming about now fucking FINAL FANTASY 14 WOW is a more casual game when after 4-5 years it was impossible to play final fantasy 11 because of how hard it was if you didnt have a set group of people to help you it didnt hold your hand through every fucking thing in the game. Even people that play WOW who played since release say WOW now is to easy and too many casual fucks changed it to what it is now.

    You can read this and flame me but if your gonna talk about something let it be about what you would like to see and keep in mind its your opinion just because you play WOW doesn't mean you know what a good mmo is ffxi was and is still one of the best mmos ever made and if ffxiv is going in that direction last time i looked this is SE and final fantasy's mmo not some blizzard clone like rift if WOW is so great then why aren't you people still playing it last time i looked it still has its 10mil plus subscribers why are you even playing a final fantasy mmo

    Edit: to make this last point im not even saying i want this to be like final fantasy 11 if i did i would just go back and play that but its almost been a year we all know on release they screwed this game up and are rebuiling before we bitch and complain about everything lets at least see what happens with the raids and dungeons before we sit here wishing it was like this or that everybody knows this is a unfinished mmo that doesn't even have solid footing except all the idiots that post on blue garter that for some reason can't understand that and would rather complain all day of how WOW and its little pet dog Rift are doing
    Holy fucking shit... I read about half before the god awful grammar / punctuation gave me a migraine and I had to stop reading.

    Please, I beg you, do us all a favor and just stop.

    Here, this might help you, please use it.

    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-English-P...tion-Correctly

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurokikaze View Post
    I still think thats Mioko.
    It can't be, Mioko at least knows how to use punctuation.

  12. #292
    The Defense is ready, Your Honor
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    20,640
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lord Longhaft
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus
    WoW Realm
    Mug'thol

    That's what he wants us to think.

  13. #293
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    15,501
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Patricia Lanvaldear
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas

    I only wish it were him.

  14. #294
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,288
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Man this accessory point shit needs to go, what the fuck Tanaka? Let us wear gear in every slot. Is there a thread on the official forum about this any of you know about I can throw my vote into?

  15. #295
    Sandworm Swallows
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    7,117
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Arximiro View Post
    Man this accessory point shit needs to go, what the fuck Tanaka? Let us wear gear in every slot. Is there a thread on the official forum about this any of you know about I can throw my vote into?
    ps3 limitations

  16. #296
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    12,852
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Teisha Linne
    FFXIV Server
    Moogle
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Arximiro View Post
    Man this accessory point shit needs to go, what the fuck Tanaka? Let us wear gear in every slot. Is there a thread on the official forum about this any of you know about I can throw my vote into?
    I think there was long time ago, don't remember what they said though - whether they plan to change it, are considering it or w/e...

  17. #297
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,103
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Enygma Xii
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I remember reading about the accessory points somewhere in some interview. They said it was in place at first to prevent inventory overload and that they would take it into consideration to change it in their awesome vague language

  18. #298
    Falcom is better than SE. Change my mind.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    17,291
    BG Level
    9

    Could have sworn Yoshida was going to get rid of it a long time ago

  19. #299
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    370
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Enygma55 View Post
    I remember reading about the accessory points somewhere in some interview. They said it was in place at first to prevent inventory overload and that they would take it into consideration to change it in their awesome vague language
    Hey guys lets make 4 versions of each item used in synthesis and save the user inventory space by restricting accessory usage! Brilliant!
    /facepalm if true

  20. #300
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,288
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arximiro Dragonheart
    FFXIV Server
    Sargatanas
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

    Has anyone figured out how the placement of names in the LS list works? At initial glance it seems like it's in order of joined, but then I see shit like the leader half way down the list, then I'll see at another time people who were above me below me. Alphabetical order would be too much to ask for I guess.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Last Word – A Tempest of Testimonies (06/17/2011)
    By fussel in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2011-06-17, 11:05
  2. Letter from the Producer X (5/20/2011)
    By m4th_ in forum FFXIV: Official News and Information
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 2011-05-24, 07:43