Page 118 of 196 FirstFirst ... 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 2341 to 2360 of 3901
  1. #2341
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyche View Post
    If you start him, he'll average 350 yards and 2 scores a game.
    OH. lmao. No.. not even my luck could help him

    Also, assuming a couple major comebacks, will go 5-0 in BG Leagues (gonna lose 20 man again because god damn my team's bad over there. anyone want anything? rofl)

    Sorry about the raping btw, Cardiac Cats ;3

  2. #2342
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    29,765
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    I will move to 2-2 for the week, my best week of the season. 2-0 in leagues that involve money though (also a season first). THANKS FOR NOT SUCKING THIS WEEK MATTY ICE.

  3. #2343
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    like 165 yards and a TD isn't sucking? Jeez, what low expectations.

  4. #2344
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Akiyama View Post
    like 165 yards and a TD isn't sucking? Jeez, what low expectations.
    I know right, was thinking same thing. Fully prepared for him to complain about that next time I saw him

  5. #2345
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    206
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    I got offered Adrian Peterson for Jennings and Lawfirm. If I make this trade, my weekly lineup would be:

    Aaron Rodgers
    Adrian Peterson
    Fred Jackson
    Dwayne Bowe
    Marques Colston
    Julio Jones

    I also have Sproles for flex options.

    Seems to me like an amazing trade for me. It is, right?

  6. #2346
    Campaign
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,576
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    That is correct. Take it. Now.

  7. #2347
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    would do in your position

  8. #2348
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Take it before he realizes his mistake.

  9. #2349
    If I screw up again Im gone forever.
    Secret Admin

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,540
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Thanks for catching 1 ball meachem, and getting only 2 points neil rackers.

  10. #2350
    Fuck It, I'm Goin Deep Fan Club President
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,131
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit

    Quote Originally Posted by Silentleroy View Post
    Thanks for catching 1 ball meachem, and getting only 2 points neil rackers.
    happy about meachem (i have colston), totally agree on rackers....

    i lsot by 22 anyway though =/

  11. #2351
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by GImpers View Post
    I got offered Adrian Peterson for Jennings and Lawfirm. If I make this trade, my weekly lineup would be:

    Aaron Rodgers
    Adrian Peterson
    Fred Jackson
    Dwayne Bowe
    Marques Colston
    Julio Jones

    I also have Sproles for flex options.

    Seems to me like an amazing trade for me. It is, right?
    only reason you're asking this is cause you're bragging, right?

  12. #2352
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    206
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Not really. Jennings is a great receiver on a great pass oriented team and Lawfirm has been pretty consistent this year. Colston had his first good game this week. Jones did not play this week (and has zero TDs this year). I currently have flexibility with lots of bye weeks still to come. If I make this trade, that will be my lineup every week. If Jones' hamstring become a lingering issue, I won't have a 3rd receiver (lineup rules are stupid and i can't flex sproles in that spot). I will have to resort to the waiver wire for WRs during their bye weeks.

    I understand this trade is good on paper, but, there is more to it. If the bye weeks were over, I wouldn't have even asked. I don't mind having no depth after the bye weeks, but, we still have 5 more bye weeks. I just wanted to make sure.

  13. #2353
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    you can't put an RB in your flex? wtf is the point in calling it a flex then?

  14. #2354
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,116
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by GImpers View Post
    Not really. Jennings is a great receiver on a great pass oriented team and Lawfirm has been pretty consistent this year. Colston had his first good game this week. Jones did not play this week (and has zero TDs this year). I currently have flexibility with lots of bye weeks still to come. If I make this trade, that will be my lineup every week. If Jones' hamstring become a lingering issue, I won't have a 3rd receiver (lineup rules are stupid and i can't flex sproles in that spot). I will have to resort to the waiver wire for WRs during their bye weeks.

    I understand this trade is good on paper, but, there is more to it. If the bye weeks were over, I wouldn't have even asked. I don't mind having no depth after the bye weeks, but, we still have 5 more bye weeks. I just wanted to make sure.
    either way there's no way you say no, but why didn't you mention all that to begin with?

  15. #2355
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    the reason everyone is saying 100% yes is because you are deep on WRs and meh on RBs, AP is a top RB no matter what an upgrade from lawfirm. Jennings is in an offense that spreads the ball (check last weeks game AR12 threw to 12 people) yes he will for sure be GBs lead WR and yes he's a top WR who will put up good numbers but his numbers will not be drastically better than your other options. Keep in mind this is before we knew about whatever you're saying with flex.. if you need more WRs cause you have to play 3 then tell us some shit like that we aren't in your league

  16. #2356
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    206
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Odin

    Lineup is QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, RB/WR, K, DEF.

    It's stupid.

  17. #2357
    I am by far the worst poster in most threads, including Olroy and Mazmaz. I go from 0 to Mad in 0.6 seconds. Also, 8==============D
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,106
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    is it ppr?

  18. #2358
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    ITS GO TIME TONIGHT AKI

    PLAX VS LT

  19. #2359
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Tweek View Post
    you can't put an RB in your flex? wtf is the point in calling it a flex then?
    if you can play a RB in flex, you are playing with dumb people

    flex is supposed to be wr/te

  20. #2360
    Cake Mix
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    30,320
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Cakey Yama
    FFXIV Server
    Leviathan
    FFXI Server
    Unicorn

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11 View Post
    ITS GO TIME TONIGHT AKI

    PLAX VS LT
    Rofl, youv'e got this. my team in 20 man is terribad

Page 118 of 196 FirstFirst ... 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3052
    Last Post: 2011-12-06, 04:25
  2. Replies: 2424
    Last Post: 2011-01-04, 12:49
  3. Best Fantasy Football Website
    By Gatsby in forum Sports
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2008-07-17, 16:03
  4. Fantasy Football 2007-2008
    By Vade in forum Sports
    Replies: 217
    Last Post: 2007-12-29, 23:24
  5. Fantasy Football, anyone?
    By Tyr in forum Sports
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 2006-09-05, 23:05